Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Cash: 3,000,135.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 3,000,135.95
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

You're On The Clock 2017: Don't Screw Up!

I have made a forum the last two years about this. For those who don't know what this is, Fanspeak makes a pretty fun/entertaining NFL draft game.

Here are the instructions:
1.) Pick your team(s).
2.) Pick the amount of rounds you want to draft.
3.) Pick which big board you want to pick from. (There are quite a few to choose from)
4.) Draft the players that you think will help your team make the Super Bowl.

There is still about a month and a half before the NFL Draft, but I wanted to post this after the combine because people are getting a better idea of where the players are going to get drafted.

So, draft for your team (I would do at least 4 rounds) and post who you drafted so we can compliment/criticize your draft decisions. Happy drafting

Fanspeak's On the Clock NFL Mock Draft Simulator
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-15-2017, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
IrishLion
#Savage

Cash: 112,425.70
Bank: 3,131,771,282,087,985.50
Total Bankroll: 3,131,771,282,200,410.00
Donate
IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati

Thanks for getting this posted again!

I took part with the Bengals, full 7-round draft.

R1P9 - EDGE - SOLOMON THOMAS - STANFORD
R2P9 - DL MALIK MCDOWELL - MICHIGAN STATE
R3P9 - LB - DUKE RILEY - LSU
R4P9 - G - DANNY ISIDORA - MIAMI (FLA.)
R4P31 - WR - DEDE WESTBROOK - OKLAHOMA
R5P9 - G - ZACH BANNER - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
R5P32 - RB - T.J. LOGAN - NORTH CAROLINA
R6P9 - S - DELANO HILL - MICHIGAN
R6P33 - QB - CHAD KELLY - OLE MISS
R7P9 - K - JAKE ELLIOTT - MEMPHIS
R7P33 - OT - COLE CROSTON - IOWA

I didn't want to go Def-Def-Def to start, as the Bengals need help on the interior OL and at LB before they need two DL, but hitting on Thomas as an edge player and being able to add Malik McDowell to play alongside Geno Atkins was too good to pass up.

I liked Riley at LB, as he fits the MLB mold the Bengals need, and his weaknesses will get covered by playing next to Burfict.

Isidora is good value in the fourth round, and probably improves the interior OL right away.

I was REALLY jacked up to get Westbrook in the 4th. Adds homerun threat opposite AJ Green, just like Marvin Jones used to be. Also allows Tyler Boyd to go into the slot full time, where he's best, and keeps LaFell available to spell either outside receiver as needed.

Banner after that in Rd 5 was more huge value as long as he can cross-train and take over at C. If not, flip-flop that plan with Isadora. Either way, the interior OL gets another boost, and it allows Andre Smith to play RT if he signs. Then they can pick the better out of Obueghi and Fisher to start at LT.

Logan and Hill are picks I was thrilled with. Logan provides immediate help at RB if Bernard isn't healthy. Hill is a guy that AT WORST is a special teamer for a few years, but he's got the potential to be a starting NFL safety.

Chad Kelly late allows the Bengals to shop AJ McCarron for future picks, or immediate help at LB, for any team that didn't like their draft at QB.

Elliot solves the kicking issues, and Croston is a flier to backup either of the two underwhelming starters at OT. Best case, you hit the jackpot with a dependable Iowa OL product that can steal a starting job. Worst case, you have a depth player that can run block if forced into action.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
BeauBenken
Shut up, Richard

Cash: 131,739,368.77
Bank: 2,313,594,158,837,313.00
Total Bankroll: 2,313,594,290,576,682.00
Donate
BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!
Ball State

Not that I know what the hell I'm doing, but I drafted the first four rounds for the Colts. Used Fanspeak's bigboard for it. Don't think you can say picking up Allen at pick 15 is bad. Or realistic. I also thought Lewis being available in round 3 was absurd as well. The last 3 were all about finding who I thought were the best remaining quality players that would fit within what the team needs. I think Rochell can be great in the league as he's already a really great run defender (I expect him to be moved inside), Hood takes care of a need and has the size and strength to get a lot of tough yards necessary for the Colts, and Pocic being 6'6" with the athleticism to swing to almost any spot on the OL made him an easy pick up.

15: R1P15
DL JONATHAN ALLEN
ALABAMA

46: R2P14
EDGE CARL LAWSON
AUBURN

79: R3P15
CB JOURDAN LEWIS
MICHIGAN

121: R4P14
DL ISAAC ROCHELL
NOTRE DAME

137: R4P30
RB ELIJAH HOOD
NORTH CAROLINA

144: R4P37
C ETHAN POCIC
LSU

RIP Dre 07/18/2016
Old 03-15-2017, 09:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
wizards8507
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 2,434,262,002.30
Bank: 2,363,862,070,946.89
Total Bankroll: 2,366,296,332,949.19
Donate
wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!wizards8507 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Notre Dame

I'll go ahead and do this once Bellichick locks down the Saints #11 overall pick and then trades that down to get something in the high 20s plus two second rounders.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 1,031,666,689,025.92
Bank: 66,899,028,653,418,704.00
Total Bankroll: 66,900,060,320,107,728.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Chicago Bears

3: Jamal Adams
36: TJ Watt
67: Adoree' Jackson
111: Joe Mixon
117: Jake Butt
147: Chad Kelly
221: Ben Boulware
Old 03-15-2017, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
zelezo vlk
All-American

Cash: 134,552,395,793.64
Bank: 275,055,517,629.65
Total Bankroll: 409,607,913,423.28
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
Chicago Bears

I like it. I don't think Pace will take Mixon especially after Ray McDonald blew up in his face immediately in 2015.

I only did a 2 rounder, Solomon Thomas, and Mitch Trubisky (he fell to Rd 2, I felt compelled to take him).
Old 03-15-2017, 10:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Southside Sully
Freshman

Cash: 790,001,618.12
Bank: 258,721,326.09
Total Bankroll: 1,048,722,944.21
Donate
Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!Southside Sully should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
Chicago Bears

IF that worked out I would like that, but they will take a QB higher, and no chance Bears mess with Mixon's past.. Here is what I think

Chicago Bears

36: Patrick Mahomes
67: Kevin King
111: Cooper Kupp
147: Isaac Rochell
221: Ricky Seals Jones