Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #71 (permalink)
Armyirish47
Walk-On

Cash: 988,727.05
Bank: 222,967,845.23
Total Bankroll: 223,956,572.28
Donate
Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!Armyirish47 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers Vanderbilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
I think the lowest it can go is 11...
Top 20 draft order set!

2017 NFL draft order set for top 20 - NFL Nation- ESPN

Browns at 1 and 12.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-02-2017, 05:34 AM   #72 (permalink)
philipm31
Junior

Cash: 1,097,069,959.84
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,097,069,959.84
Donate
philipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to philipm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyirish47 View Post
YOUR San Francisco 49ers!

Word.
Niners need to shore up the defense badly, especially against the run, so Allen would seem like a nice fit, but it all depends on the new GM and HC. Still, Allen would fit the Niners needs nicely.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #73 (permalink)
arrowryan
Team MVP

Cash: 2,989,847.20
Total Bankroll: 2,989,847.20
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwshade View Post
TE is not a need for Steelers. Not with Green, James and Grimble on roster.
Its going to be a need if Green decides to retire due to head injuries. Jesse James has had a decent year but I think he needs to be better. And Grimble just hasn't played much this year.

There are 6 TEs that I really like: Howard, Njoku, Butt, Hodges, Engram, and Leggitt. It is a pretty deep class so I think there is a decent chance that Pittsburgh can hit on one of those tight ends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #74 (permalink)
arrowryan
Team MVP

Cash: 2,989,847.20
Total Bankroll: 2,989,847.20
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Quote:
I mean, it really doesn't matter that much, it's looks like Garrett or Allen either way for the Browns, at worst one of the two goes first and Cleveland just takes the other.... I'm good with either... or better yet... SF takes, say, Garrett... Browns trade down a few spots to some team chasing a QB, take Allen at four or five and add picks anyway....

On that note most mocks have Cleveland taking one of those two and getting one of the top DBs with their second pick.... yes. Please.

All that said, Cleveland is going to lose today anyway....
I know I'm beating a dead horse but you guys need help at QB and o-line in the worst way. You guys are probably kicking yourselves after passing up on Wentz by trading down. I think Trubisky could be a pretty solid pro.

But on a brighter note, congrats on Danny Shelton. You have a real player with that guy. Putting Garrett or Allen next to him wouldn't be a bad idea.

And sorry for the heart breaker yesterday
Old 01-02-2017, 09:12 AM   #75 (permalink)
philipm31
Junior

Cash: 1,097,069,959.84
Total Bankroll: 1,097,069,959.84
Donate
philipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond reputephilipm31 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to philipm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
I know I'm beating a dead horse but you guys need help at QB and o-line in the worst way. You guys are probably kicking yourselves after passing up on Wentz by trading down. I think Trubisky could be a pretty solid pro.

But on a brighter note, congrats on Danny Shelton. You have a real player with that guy. Putting Garrett or Allen next to him wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yeah, I was just thinking that you need to shore up the defense first, seeing as how the most major holes were there. Get the defense right and you can get onto the rest.

QB is also a major concern, but I will wait to see who they get as their HC and GM first. That should be good insight on direction.

Too bad they have wasted most of their picks in the past. Cutting Kap and taking his salary would be a smart move too, just so we can use it to sign players, or go after some free agents.

Frankly SEA had nothing to play for after a certain point, but SEA should have just trounced SF and they did not, so I was not too worried about even being close to winning that game. I love the Niners but I was not heartbroken to lose that game. But thanks

Last edited by philipm31; 01-02-2017 at 09:36 AM..
Old 01-02-2017, 12:03 PM   #76 (permalink)
ACamp1900
That's a Paddlin

Cash: 1,106,729,025,037.18
Bank: 368,121,433,737.96
Total Bankroll: 1,474,850,458,775.15
Donate
ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Penguins USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post

Statistically speaking the o line is about average, I saw a breakdown last week... the only minus player has been center.... and no, I'm not kicking myself over Wentz at all... the Browns have had two good drafts in a row imo, make it three and the turnaround is on.

Last edited by ACamp1900; 01-02-2017 at 12:09 PM..
Old 01-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #77 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 1,016,666,676,718.29
Bank: 30,903,887,439,582,532.00
Total Bankroll: 30,904,904,106,259,252.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Statistically speaking the o line is about average, I saw a breakdown last week... the only minus player has been center.... and no, I'm not kicking myself over Wentz at all... a Browns have had two good drafts in a row imo, make it three and the turnaround is on.
So in this QB driven league, who do you think they will target as that QB either through the draft or FA? Because if the "turnaround" is gonna start after this draft, an answer is going to have to be found in one or the other.