Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2015, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
bkess8
RIP DRE!

Cash: 1,667.34
Bank: 782,927,158,117,592,320.00
Total Bankroll: 782,927,158,117,593,856.00
Donate
bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Indianapolis Colts Anaheim Mighty Ducks Notre Dame USA

Indianapolis Colts Football

Started this for general Colts discussion.

What are your thoughts on all the offseason moves?

So far we have signed OL Joe Reitz, LB Cam Johnson, S Mike Adams, S Colt Anderson, OLB DE Trent Cole, DL Kendal Langford, RB Frank Gore and WR Andre Johnson. I am impressed that we have spent the extra money we have and I think that we are only getting better. Would still like to see if we can get Greg Hardy and/or Terrance Knighton.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 1,031,666,717,138.69
Bank: 121,178,330,516,632,144.00
Total Bankroll: 121,179,362,183,349,296.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkess8 View Post
Started this for general Colts discussion.

What are your thoughts on all the offseason moves?

So far we have signed OL Joe Reitz, LB Cam Johnson, S Mike Adams, S Colt Anderson, OLB DE Trent Cole, DL Kendal Langford, RB Frank Gore and WR Andre Johnson. I am impressed that we have spent the extra money we have and I think that we are only getting better. Would still like to see if we can get Greg Hardy and/or Terrance Knighton.
Do they even have enough cap room to add both of them? The Bears are looking to add both, so they wouldn't come cheap for the Colts. The Bears have plenty of cap room and they have both played for John Fox.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
bkess8
RIP DRE!

Cash: 1,667.34
Bank: 782,927,158,117,592,320.00
Total Bankroll: 782,927,158,117,593,856.00
Donate
bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!bkess8 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Lakers Indianapolis Colts Anaheim Mighty Ducks Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
Do they even have enough cap room to add both of them? The Bears are looking to add both, so they wouldn't come cheap for the Colts. The Bears have plenty of cap room and they have both played for John Fox.
Not sure if they have money for both however one will do!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
irishfan
Irish Hoops Mod

Cash: 625,292.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 625,292.36
Donate
irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Notre Dame

Pats fan here, but my thoughts:

Herremans as well on the OL was a good signing. I probably would have only worried about Defense (especially front 7) and OL this off-season, but it's hard to argue with signing Johnson/Gore. I think Luck is good enough that he doesn't really need the skill guys around him, but again, you really can't go wrong signing those two guys. Not sure if they have the room for Knighton, but they should try and add Wilfork or Raji or Starks cheap if possible.

I think Indy is definitely better right now than they were 2 months ago, but I think the 11-5 record was pretty inflated by the weak schedule. You guys were 2-5 against playoff teams (in regular season of course), although the schedule is pretty favorable again this season with the NFC South crossover. It's so far out, but really looks like it will be Colts/Pats/Broncos as the Top-3 seeds again.

Last edited by irishfan; 03-11-2015 at 05:05 PM..
Old 03-11-2015, 08:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Irish#1
Legend

Cash: 505,544,583,355.48
Bank: 71,908,113,047,355.19
Total Bankroll: 72,413,657,630,710.66
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

I really like the signings so far. I don't know how much Wilfork has left in the tank, but I'd take him in a 1-2 year deal. Signing Langford is going to help the D line. I'd like to see 1 or 2 more guys for the O line. Right now I give Grigson an A-.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Irish2155
Senior

Cash: 900,799,625.68
Total Bankroll: 900,799,625.68
Donate
Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post
I really like the signings so far. I don't know how much Wilfork has left in the tank, but I'd take him in a 1-2 year deal. Signing Langford is going to help the D line. I'd like to see 1 or 2 more guys for the O line. Right now I give Grigson an A-.
I agree...A-, maybe a B+ depending on how much Gore and Johnson have left in the tank. Regardless they can't be worse than Wayne and Richardson last year.

Another O lineman or two along with a big body on the D line would be great. Tall task taking over the reigns in the AFC from Manning and Brady but Grigson is doing all he can to put Luck in a good place.

We need to get after the passer too. A healthy Mathis will help as well.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
GBdomer
People's Champion

Cash: 501,010,110,405.01
Total Bankroll: 501,010,110,405.01
Donate
GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Louisiana State Manchester United

Offense might be cute with those veterans but that won't stop Tom Brady and company from dropping 40 in the playoffs