Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #99 (permalink)
theclassickiller
old and improved

Cash: 20,018,140.24
Bank: 562,414,981.49
Total Bankroll: 582,433,121.73
Donate
theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!theclassickiller should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoose View Post
I don't know what your hobbies or interests are, but there is plenty to do in Cleveland. Cedar Point Amusement Park is only an hour away, in Sandusky. Cuyahoga Valley National Park is right there, offering a plethora of outdoor activities including hiking, biking trails, kayaking, canoeing, etc. Lake Erie has a couple of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Cold, snowy Winters tend to limit the options, but in good weather if you can't find something fun to do, that's on you.
Woah, no hard feelings bro! I used to word "literally" twice to imply that I was speaking figuratively.

There actually is a bit to do there, granted not as much to do as Chicago, but being from the eastern half of Indiana I am obligated from birth to hate on everything Ohio. I have many a friend from Ohio, and I make all of them cry on a regular basis.

But really though, you do hate the OH-IO thing, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-08-2015, 03:38 PM   #100 (permalink)
kmoose
Banned

Cash: 50,000,000,146,988.48
Bank: 14,121,069,561,048,410.00
Total Bankroll: 14,171,069,561,195,398.00
Donate
kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclassickiller View Post
Woah, no hard feelings bro! I used to word "literally" twice to imply that I was speaking figuratively.

There actually is a bit to do there, granted not as much to do as Chicago, but being from the eastern half of Indiana I am obligated from birth to hate on everything Ohio. I have many a friend from Ohio, and I make all of them cry on a regular basis.

But really though, you do hate the OH-IO thing, right?
I just ignore it. It is more an Ohio State University thing than an "Ohio thing".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-2015, 03:43 PM   #101 (permalink)
kmoose
Banned

Cash: 50,000,000,146,988.48
Bank: 14,121,069,561,048,410.00
Total Bankroll: 14,171,069,561,195,398.00
Donate
kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
Kevin Mack was so boss... so totally boss....

until he fumbled, which happened often.
There is only ONE fumble in the entirety of Cleveland Browns football:
Old 07-19-2015, 04:34 PM   #102 (permalink)
IrishSteelhead
All Flair, No Substance

Cash: 9,158.62
Bank: 1,021,842.08
Total Bankroll: 1,031,000.70
Donate
IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

Please blow this ****ing team up already. Start with Rick Hahn & Kenny Williams, and work your way down until nothing is left.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:50 PM   #103 (permalink)
MacIrish75
Freshman

Cash: 26,810.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 26,810.83
Donate
MacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of informationMacIrish75 is a fountain of information
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
Please blow this ****ing team up already. Start with Rick Hahn & Kenny Williams, and work your way down until nothing is left.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

Those two need to be gone tomorrow. Robin next. I'm 27 and Robin was my favorite player growing up, right after the Big Hurt. Where is the guy that charged Nolan Ryan back in the mid 90s? It's like the dude had a lobotomy or something. He just doesn't have it as a manager. Time to move on.

My only untouchables currently on the big league roster are Abreu, Quintana, Saladino, and Rodon. I like Avi Garcia and his potential, but he is a liability in the field. Basically he's Viciedo with better offensive stats. I'm hoping with his solid start the other day, Danks is somehow a tradeable asset for SOMEBODY. The only member of the coaching staff I'd keep is Coop. What does Harold Baines bring to the table as a coach?

I'm torn on either trading Sale, or building around him. On one hand, he's a top-5 starter in all of the MLB. On the other hand, he would bring a type-A prospect from another club, especially given the fact that he's under team control for a couple more seasons, yet.

I never thought I'd want to see Ozzie back, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. Sometimes I think Coop might have to check Robin's pulse between innings.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:03 PM   #104 (permalink)
IrishSteelhead
All Flair, No Substance

Cash: 9,158.62
Bank: 1,021,842.08
Total Bankroll: 1,031,000.70
Donate
IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

I love Sale, but he'd be spinning his wheels here during a rebuild. Might as well let him have the career he deserves, and stock the farm in the meantime.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
pumpdog20
Junior

Cash: 5,628.35
Bank: 25,774,505,429,050.41
Total Bankroll: 25,774,505,434,678.76
Donate
pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacIrish75 View Post
ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

Those two need to be gone tomorrow. Robin next. I'm 27 and Robin was my favorite player growing up, right after the Big Hurt. Where is the guy that charged Nolan Ryan back in the mid 90s? It's like the dude had a lobotomy or something. He just doesn't have it as a manager. Time to move on.

My only untouchables currently on the big league roster are Abreu, Quintana, Saladino, and Rodon. I like Avi Garcia and his potential, but he is a liability in the field. Basically he's Viciedo with better offensive stats. I'm hoping with his solid start the other day, Danks is somehow a tradeable asset for SOMEBODY. The only member of the coaching staff I'd keep is Coop. What does Harold Baines bring to the table as a coach?

I'm torn on either trading Sale, or building around him. On one hand, he's a top-5 starter in all of the MLB. On the other hand, he would bring a type-A prospect from another club, especially given the fact that he's under team control for a couple more seasons, yet.

I never thought I'd want to see Ozzie back, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. Sometimes I think Coop might have to check Robin's pulse between innings.

What the hell is wrong with you? Let me guess you can't stand Hawk either? I don't understand why everyone wanted Ozzie gone to begin with. He would have this current team in first place, that I have no doubt. The problem with Ozzie's last years was that the team was built with veterans who felt entitled and didn't want to hear Ozzie bagging on them. Well guess what, they needed it.

As far as this current team, if you get an Ozzie type coach, keep them all. If you're content with Robin, nuke the whole place including Sale. Time for a reboot.