Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Professional Teams
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2014, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Balki
Site Assigned Optimist

Cash: 208,810.53
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 208,810.53
Donate
Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!

Chicago Bears address

I know this is a ND board, but I'm sure there are plenty of Bears fans on here, and I'm sure those Bears fans are wondering the same thing right now.

Who the **** is this team? And why are they wearing the Bears' jerseys?

I simply can't comprehend the amount of suck that has gone into this season. I expected at the VERY LEAST, a playoff competitor. What I've got is a complete and utter disgrace. I'd rather them not show up and forfeit all of their games, because quite frankly I don't wish to watch this team continue to publicly **** themselves anymore.

Last year, the defense had a legitimate excuse for sucking, as the depth was horrible and the injuries piled up. But now, Tucker has had a year to instill his defense and somehow they look WORSE. Today's game is the epitome of that thinking. Last year, the defense was bailed out multiple times by a dynamic offense. That however, has been replaced by a turnover machine. Cutler has looked as inconsistent as he's ever had. The run game has been completely abandoned, and the injuries continue to pile up, but that's no excuse this year. I'm sick of this team falling short of expectations, but this year they aren't just falling short, they tripped at the starting gate.

Pray to God the Bulls and Hawks win a title, because I don't see the Bears doing anything remotely successful for some time now. The harsh truth is that the coaching is deplorable, the vets are old and decrepit, and the young-ins have no idea what the **** they're doing (nor do the coaches, but that was already addressed).

I have completely lost faith in this team. I remember hearing somebody complain about the fans booing them after they lost to Miami...Do you honestly think you deserve better? This is a fanbase that pretty much funds the team, but constantly selling out crowds and being there through the worst. They, AT THE VERY LEAST, deserve a team that is willing to put out their best, which is clearly not what they're getting.

The Bears are truly an absolute disgrace, and the fans deserve much better.

Last edited by Cackalacky; 10-26-2014 at 03:03 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 10-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
MNIrishman
Senior

Cash: 1,000,003,432.45
Total Bankroll: 1,000,003,432.45
Donate
MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!MNIrishman should be giving advice to Kelly!

Not sure if you're going to get the responses you want. Isn't there a Bears board somewhere? Personally, kinda wish the NFL didn't exist.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
DillonHall
Tommy 12-2

Cash: 31,500.71
Total Bankroll: 31,500.71
Donate
DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!DillonHall should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Notre Dame

You should make a video about it
Old 10-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Balki
Site Assigned Optimist

Cash: 208,810.53
Total Bankroll: 208,810.53
Donate
Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNIrishman View Post
Not sure if you're going to get the responses you want. Isn't there a Bears board somewhere? Personally, kinda wish the NFL didn't exist.
I don't follow any NFL boards, nor do I wish to. College is better than the NFL, but there are actually a lot Bears fans on here, and many who follow the NFL. This game has just been so, eye-rapingly bad, that I had to vent this.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Reports of Brady and Pats demise were greatly exaggerated. What a beat down.

Old 10-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
IrishTP
Senior

Cash: 2,465,722.86
Bank: 859,200,521,030.50
Total Bankroll: 859,202,986,753.37
Donate
IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishTP should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

You could always be a Bengals fan.....
Old 10-26-2014, 03:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
GoldenDomer
preferred walk on

Cash: 46,335,587,866.58
Bank: 34,628,266,036,263.77
Total Bankroll: 34,674,601,624,130.35
Donate
GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Giants New York Rangers Notre Dame Manchester United

Brady and Gronk combined for almost 70 points for my Fantasy team.