Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Other College Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
JeremyND07
MR.PATIENT

Cash: 43,283.93
Bank: 3,397.74
Total Bankroll: 46,681.68
Donate
JeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud ofJeremyND07 has much to be proud of
Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Columbus Blue Jackets Notre Dame

Stanford's Chances of Winning Out

I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but I really think Stanford can run the table. I think if Stanford runs the table we would be either #1 or #2 at the end of the year depending on how bad the SEC dismantles each other. Right now Stanford stands at #14 in the BCS. They have Oregon State at home. Oregon has the #3 rush offense in the country vs. Stanford has the #2 rush defense in the country behind Alabama. If they win out they would be a top 10 team that Notre has a win against. I like Stanford’s defense and running game against their remaining schedule. I just became a huge Stanford fan the rest of the year!

Sat, Nov 3 @Colorado

Sat, Nov 10 #11 Oregon State

Sat, Nov 17 @#4 Oregon

Sat, Nov 24 @ UCLA
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 10-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Cash: 790,199.59
Bank: 26,143,268,729.92
Total Bankroll: 26,144,058,929.51
Donate
GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Manchester United

Stanford has not been able to hang with Oregon for four quarters the last couple of years because of the sheer speed the Ducks have. I am hesitant to believe they can do it this year either.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheChosen1
Junior

Cash: 1,056,648.31
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,056,648.31
Donate
TheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the communityTheChosen1 is a leader in the community

They won't beat Oregon
Old 10-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
mick2
JRPG's are for nerds!

Cash: 51,127,581.54
Bank: 41,897.64
Total Bankroll: 51,169,479.18
Donate
mick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant futuremick2 has a brilliant future
Boston Red Sox Miami Heat Notre Dame

yeah stanford couldnt beat oregon with andrew luck, i dont think they win that game either.

i think usc has a real chance at winning this week though, people are counting them out, but if anyone has shown they can beat the ducks its the trojans. this week may just clear the picture up altogether. all top 4 teams have a chance to lose, us the least, but nevertheless still a chance.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 28,988.97
Bank: 542,114,244,044.33
Total Bankroll: 542,114,273,033.30
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyND07 View Post
I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but I really think Stanford can run the table. I think if Stanford runs the table we would be either #1 or #2 at the end of the year depending on how bad the SEC dismantles each other. Right now Stanford stands at #14 in the BCS. They have Oregon State at home. Oregon has the #3 rush offense in the country vs. Stanford has the #2 rush defense in the country behind Alabama. If they win out they would be a top 10 team that Notre has a win against. I like Stanford’s defense and running game against their remaining schedule. I just became a huge Stanford fan the rest of the year!

Sat, Nov 3 @Colorado

Sat, Nov 10 #11 Oregon State

Sat, Nov 17 @#4 Oregon

Sat, Nov 24 @ UCLA
#1 or #2 in the country? I hope you mean #1 or #2 in the PAC12...
If he's (Greg Bryant) on the team next year I will do the naked lap.10.9.13
Old 10-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
NDfaninBama
Walk-On

Cash: 4,319.81
Bank: 224,564,684.03
Total Bankroll: 224,569,003.84
Donate
NDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to beholdNDfaninBama is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
No, he means in the country. He was talking about Stanford then stated we as in ND.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bubba
Schmidt Happens

Cash: 518.74
Bank: 2,005,476,905.20
Total Bankroll: 2,005,477,423.94
Donate
Bubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the community
Los Angeles Angels Phoenix Suns Miami Dolphins Phoenix Coyotes Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
He said WE, as in Us... ND as the #1 or #2 team in the nation.