Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Other College Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #183 (permalink)
IndyIrishFan1
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 21,849.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 21,849.83
Donate
IndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of information
Indianapolis Colts Ball State

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #184 (permalink)
Irish2155
Senior

Cash: 900,798,786.22
Total Bankroll: 900,798,786.22
Donate
Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish2155 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
Eleven Warriors ‏@11W
"We have word that there's one more bit of bad news to drop. Luckily, it's not on the scale of Hyde or Roby's alleged transgressions."
One after another, having trouble keeping them all straight.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #185 (permalink)
IndyIrishFan1
Blue Chip Recruit

Donate
IndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of informationIndyIrishFan1 is a fountain of information

Last edited by IndyIrishFan1; 07-22-2013 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Sorry about the double post.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #186 (permalink)
irishfan
Irish Hoops Mod

Cash: 561,708.92
Total Bankroll: 561,708.92
Donate
irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Notre Dame

Can you imagine the media sh!tstorm if this happened to ND guys....
Old 07-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #187 (permalink)
FLDomer
Polish Hammer

Cash: 485,071.57
Bank: 819,049,075,650.10
Total Bankroll: 819,049,560,721.67
Donate
FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

This is all wonderful news but to me there is one down side, out there is a lot of happy scUM fans and nothing make me more sick than happy scUM fans!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #188 (permalink)
IndyIrishFan1
Blue Chip Recruit

Donate

I couldn't help myself, I went to a tOSU board to see what their fans are saying. Then I found this diamond:

"This is just getting to be out of hand. IF charges against Hyde and Roby are true just kick them off the freaking team and be done with it. How hard is it to not get arrested when you have the world in your hands? I want to win, but not with a group of men who don't appreciate the opportunity they have. We'll find someone else who wants to play, and stay out of trouble."
Old 07-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #189 (permalink)
Kaneyoufeelit
Bowl Eligible

Cash: 2,867.34
Bank: 3,115,907,983,603,258.00
Total Bankroll: 3,115,907,983,606,125.50
Donate
Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!Kaneyoufeelit should be giving advice to Kelly!
Baltimore Orioles Baltimore Ravens Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyIrishFan1 View Post
I couldn't help myself, I went to a tOSU board to see what their fans are saying. Then I found this diamond:

"This is just getting to be out of hand. IF charges against Hyde and Roby are true just kick them off the freaking team and be done with it. How hard is it to not get arrested when you have the world in your hands? I want to win, but not with a group of men who don't appreciate the opportunity they have. We'll find someone else who wants to play, and stay out of trouble."
But that's the Urbie way