Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football > Notre Dame Game Day
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2018, 06:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
ickythump1225
Starter

Cash: 1,000,952,519.17
Bank: 21,294,452.17
Total Bankroll: 1,022,246,971.34
Donate
ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Anaheim Mighty Ducks Notre Dame

The last time we were undefeated coming off a huge national TV road win and played Pitt at home I almost had a heart attack.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 10-07-2018, 06:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
koonja
Team Cleveland Steamers

Cash: 60,667,815.17
Bank: 4,887,512,147,371.63
Total Bankroll: 4,887,572,815,186.80
Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
Bama never plays down to their opponent and OSU rarely does. Not saying Notre Dame is as talented as those teams, but I think Notre Dame is talented enough to not let teams like Pitt hang around.

I know who this team is too, at least I think I do. But this is the first time this season where Notre Dame is in legit playoff conversations. I just don’t want that to get to their heads.
I should be clear- I dont want them to play down and have a close game vs pitt. Absolutely want a blow out and lots of subs.

But if it happens, it's not like I'm going to think "oh no, were in for it vs. Fsu or traveling to USC".

I know this team is going to get up for the big games and wont be embarrassed by anyone. A close game vs pitt wont shake my confidence in this team. Honestly only injuries will.

I think this team can run the table and play with anyone not named Bama/OSU/Clemson. If they win by 4 against pitt I dont think my mind will change.

But that's just me and my opinion so it doesnt really matter.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
pumpdog20
Junior

Cash: 5,975.79
Bank: 31,418,978,296,137.03
Total Bankroll: 31,418,978,302,112.81
Donate
pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!pumpdog20 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickythump1225 View Post
The last time we were undefeated coming off a huge national TV road win and played Pitt at home I almost had a heart attack.
Didn't have a play-making QB at the helm back then though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Irish YJ
Book for El Presidente

Cash: 498,049,500,326,155.44
Bank: 111,969,977,013,981,408.00
Total Bankroll: 112,468,026,514,307,568.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Watched portions of several Pitt games. Their D sucks. Their passing game sucks. Their rushing is pretty decent. Penn St and UCF destroyed them. They did beat a decent GT team at home. We should light'em up on O, both passing and rushing. I'm confident our D will take care of their one dimensional O....

Will dig in deeper on their stats later when the prediction thread comes out, but this should should be our easiest game (maybe navy will be) left on the schedule.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
ickythump1225
Starter

Cash: 1,000,952,519.17
Bank: 21,294,452.17
Total Bankroll: 1,022,246,971.34
Donate
ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!ickythump1225 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Anaheim Mighty Ducks Notre Dame

I'm not necessarily worried about this game but I think some will believe we should win by 4 touchdowns and I think could "only" win by 14-20 and some will be let down. Pitt generally plays us pretty tough. I'm hoping for a walk over but you never know.
Old 10-07-2018, 07:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
NCND
Sophomore

Cash: 250,287,732.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 250,287,732.95
Donate
NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!NCND should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdog20 View Post
Didn't have a play-making QB at the helm back then though.
Umm.. Golson.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
Irish YJ
Book for El Presidente

Cash: 498,049,500,326,155.44
Bank: 111,969,977,013,981,408.00
Total Bankroll: 112,468,026,514,307,568.00
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickythump1225 View Post
I'm not necessarily worried about this game but I think some will believe we should win by 4 touchdowns and I think could "only" win by 14-20 and some will be let down. Pitt generally plays us pretty tough. I'm hoping for a walk over but you never know.
The "xxxx generally plays us pretty tough" is one of my triggers lol...

I think it's as much, if not more, that we've played down to level of competition, than teams rising to our level. I think this Irish team is different. A comfortable 17 win will be just fine with me, but I think we thrash them 28 or more. I won't be let down if not by 28, but my gut says we deliver a pounding.