Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
brandonnash
Walk-On

Cash: 22,069.85
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 22,069.85
Donate
brandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to all

National Championship viewing party thread

Just thought I would put this up to help join all efforts together into one thread. If you're having an open party post the city and some details here. Leave addresses and phone numbers for PM.

Discuss ideas for parties. Food, drink, any special extras for pre game activities such as a Rudy watching or highlight vids from previous years.

I can update the first post as we go along so important info doesn't get caught up further in the thread.

I am having some people over (not a huge party) for the game. Food is up in the air but I may try my luck at traditional Irish fare with an open sharing of beers. Sort of a booze pot luck. If you have some brews you want to share bring them along. Anyone in the middle Tennessee or surrounding area that wants to attend let me know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
pumpdog20
Freshman

Cash: 971,025.95
Bank: 117,620,677.46
Total Bankroll: 118,591,703.41
Donate
pumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the communitypumpdog20 is a leader in the community
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Iowa

If anyone in central Iowa is meeting somewhere, let me know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
In Lou I Trust
Offseason gon' be long

Cash: 85,708.69
Bank: 62,219,213,764.81
Total Bankroll: 62,219,299,473.50
Donate
In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!In Lou I Trust should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Kansas City Chiefs Iowa

I'm out in San Antonio with no concrete plans. Just moved here a week ago. I know the area and may go to a nice Irish pub on the Riverwalk or the J.W. Marriott where Knute's grandson watches the games.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
jmurphy75
Sophomore

Cash: 1,193,089.53
Bank: 20,344,932,061.17
Total Bankroll: 20,346,125,150.70
Donate
jmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of informationjmurphy75 is a fountain of information

I'm throwing one in Orlando FL if anyone wants to join they are more than welcome to! We've got a 60inch inside and a 39 inch outside, plenty of food and will be breaking in my custom ND corn hole boards. We're probably going to watch the 2 ND specials from this year prior.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
brandonnash
Walk-On

Cash: 22,069.85
Total Bankroll: 22,069.85
Donate
brandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to allbrandonnash is a name known to all

Oh if everyone hasn't checked their DVR yet, I went to set mine to record the game and there is a lot of coverage before the game too. College game day at 5 I think and then followed by two smaller bcs previews then awards after the game and finally a full CBS sportscenter.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
nsideirish
Walk-On

Cash: 1,195.49
Total Bankroll: 1,195.49
Donate
nsideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant futurensideirish has a brilliant future

I'll be in the Bender...not sure which bar yet. Anyone else?
Old 12-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
IrishInFL
Starter

Cash: 6,448.16
Bank: 594,521,615.04
Total Bankroll: 594,528,063.21
Donate
IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishInFL should be giving advice to Kelly!
Minnesota Twins Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Wild Notre Dame

I'll be at Corner Pocket Bar and Grill here in Tallahassee. Anyone from north Florida and south Georgia should come, hopefully I'll be sober through halftime, unlike our last bowl game.