Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #36 (permalink)
Buster Bluth
Hey Brother...

Cash: 1,060,933.61
Bank: 196,422,520,541.51
Total Bankroll: 196,423,581,475.12
Donate
Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Columbus Blue Jackets Toledo

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
TCramer
GOLDEN DOMER

Cash: 4,496.44
Bank: 216,988,054.92
Total Bankroll: 216,992,551.36
Donate
TCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud ofTCramer has much to be proud of
Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame

This should get an Emmy nomination
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #38 (permalink)
GO IRISH!!!
Wait...what?

Cash: 464,748.72
Bank: 150,673,983,211.36
Total Bankroll: 150,674,447,960.08
Donate
GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!GO IRISH!!! should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Kings Notre Dame

Still chokes me up watching Manti come out during senior day. Chills for 35 minutes.

Awesome video!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
irishpat183
Banned

Cash: 2,931,840.70
Bank: 2,967,147,342.33
Total Bankroll: 2,970,079,183.04
Donate
irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishpat183 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Baltimore Orioles Houston Rockets Washington Redskins Washington Capitals Notre Dame

Makes me realize how much I"m gonna miss Riddick...

Dude is a GAMER
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #40 (permalink)
chicago51
Starter

Cash: 6,100.80
Bank: 6,662,254,422.47
Total Bankroll: 6,662,260,523.28
Donate
chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bulls Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpat183 View Post
Makes me realize how much I"m gonna miss Riddick...

Dude is a GAMER
I'm going to miss this whole senior class. Even if ND loses the NC and lets say wins the NC in 2015 or something. This will always be the group that brought Notre Dame back to an elite level.

I love NDs past as much as anyone but it does do you any good on field in present times. ND had to learn how to be elite all over. Takes a special group to break through the losing culture that was around for the last decade of failing in clutch and never being able to break through in big games (not emotion the epic chokes Syracuse, UCONN, Navy, et al)

What ever happens the 2012 group brought ND back to being an elite program. They will always have a special place with me.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
BeauBenken
Hoover

Cash: 630,011.90
Bank: 100,336,467,271.74
Total Bankroll: 100,337,097,283.64
Donate
BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!BeauBenken should be giving advice to Kelly!
Ball State

So many things I love about this team.

So many great things I could say about this team.

Manti Te'o, Tyler Eifert, and Theo Riddick are going to make some NFL teams (if used correctly) VERY happy.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
philipm31
Sophomore

Cash: 28,306.51
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 28,306.51
Donate
philipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of informationphilipm31 is a fountain of information
Send a message via MSN to philipm31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago51 View Post
I'm going to miss this whole senior class. Even if ND loses the NC and lets say wins the NC in 2015 or something. This will always be the group that brought Notre Dame back to an elite level.

I love NDs past as much as anyone but it does do you any good on field in present times. ND had to learn how to be elite all over. Takes a special group to break through the losing culture that was around for the last decade of failing in clutch and never being able to break through in big games (not emotion the epic chokes Syracuse, UCONN, Navy, et al)

What ever happens the 2012 group brought ND back to being an elite program. They will always have a special place with me.
I think it is almost exactly like what Lou did between 86-88. He came into the lockerroom and retaught those kids how to be winner again, by changing the losing/acceptable mediocrity culture that existed. BK has been exactly what ND needed after all these years, with his ability to mold this team into a national title contender using a mix of his players and Weis' effectively, just as Lou took Faust's senior recruits and mixed them in with his own. Just a remarkable job by both coaches and players alike.