Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
jerboski
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 30,643.53
Bank: 288,709,269.90
Total Bankroll: 288,739,913.43
Donate
jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Arizona Cardinals Colorado

Help please!

Hey guys,

My wife has been bugging me all year for the opening song this year against Navy, I frankly dont even remember it but she says its the Armagedon theme song with an Irish ring to it, anyone remember this song playing and if so where I can find it for her.

Thanks guys, Go Irish
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shawn Barry
Walk-On

Cash: 9,194.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 9,194.66
Donate
Shawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to allShawn Barry is a name known to all

As in the music CBS used during the games broadcast or music we came out to in the stadium over the PA system?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
jerboski
Varsity Club Member

Donate
jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!jerboski should be giving advice to Kelly!

Believe it was music CBS used
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
clashmore_jon
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 5,000,001,889.80
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 5,000,001,889.80
Donate
clashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant futureclashmore_jon has a brilliant future

was it not dropkick murphy's? I don't remember. Maybe you could find a youtube video playing the start of the game and shazaam it?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
jerboski
Varsity Club Member

Donate

She says it was before the game was played so CBS song while talking about the game, so the song wasn't actually played in the stadium, it was a song CBS used
Old 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
rikkitikki08
Senior

Cash: 6,320,011.88
Bank: 611,412,224.44
Total Bankroll: 617,732,236.32
Donate
rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!rikkitikki08 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

I wish i could help but i dont remember what i had for lunch today let alone what a theme song was before a game three months ago.....sorry brochacho
Old 12-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
chicago51
Starter

Cash: 436.99
Bank: 7,003,972,800.98
Total Bankroll: 7,003,973,237.97
Donate
chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!chicago51 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bulls Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkitikki08 View Post
I wish i could help but i dont remember what i had for lunch today let alone what a theme song was before a game three months ago.....sorry brochacho
Are you sure you even ate lunch today?