Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bubba
Schmidt Happens

Cash: 527.79
Bank: 1.18
Total Bankroll: 528.97
Donate
Bubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the communityBubba is a leader in the community
Los Angeles Angels Phoenix Suns Miami Dolphins Phoenix Coyotes Notre Dame

Love it! Being a servant. Servant Leadership is the way to go. If you're not using it in your organization, you should be. It doesn't only work in sports...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Irish YJ
Pass me the Kool-Aid

Cash: 4,597.19
Bank: 4,545,408,405.41
Total Bankroll: 4,545,413,002.60
Donate
Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish YJ should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Germany

Love the passion. After watching this.... We'll keep him this year, but next year, he gone...
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
AdmiralBackhand
John 3:16

Cash: 208,848.04
Bank: 301,082,214,422.71
Total Bankroll: 301,082,423,270.75
Donate
AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Netherlands

This was awesome, but they cut out the part where he asked, 'Do you bros even lift?'
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
BGIF
Varsity Club

Cash: 3,681.38
Bank: 128,544,261.04
Total Bankroll: 128,547,942.42
Donate
BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!

Transcript per BGIF ...

blame me for the typos and the 30 minutes it took me to type a 3 minute speech.

It's not the Gettysburg Address nor Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address but in the Notre Dame world, it's close, damn close. As a parent of a recruit, I'd be asking, "Can we sign up today? There's no need to wait until National Signing Day."

Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone here. The hospitality's been incredible. It's an honor to be here with these other finalists. I like to thank Coach Broyles, a spectacular Hall of Fame Coach and a spectacular breakfast this morning. I'd like to thank those coaches on the panel that gave me the opportunity to be here. I'd like to thank Clulb 99 for hosting this event and putting it together.

I'd like to also thank Notre Dame and just mention a little about Notre Dame, you know, I'm not sure how many time it's happened in the past but Notre Dame has the number one Graduation Rate in America, 99%, and we're the number one football team in America. That's pretty special.

It's very interesting that the final line of their mission statement at the university is Notre Dame purses its objectives through the formation of an authentic human community graced by the spirit of Christ.

And that's what they get done. It's incredible.

Even Coach Rockne in the early 1900's talked about what we know right now that the school is alive with school spirit and the team is alive with school spirit.

So it's a spectacular place to work and I'm so fortunate to have that opportunity.

The players at Notre Dame chose Notre Dame because they expect excellence. They're achievement oriented. And they go to class, so they go to four or five classes in a day. And those classes are pretty dynamic. You probably have a pretty good picture of what a class at Notre Dame looks like.

So then at the end of the day, he's coming to my class. So you better have your bar set real high because I got to put on the best class of the day. Cause they're looking at you, they're expecting it. And I appreciate that energy from them. It's a spectacular group of men. They love each other. I love them. They're the main source of energy from a day to day basis for us doing our work. And the work is and I'll close with this ...

Just trying to serve.

I'm just trying to be the best servant that I can possibly be. And that's why this award is so special to me personally. It's acknowledging the fact of a job well done being a servant. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
BurningRiver
Notre Dame class of '17

Cash: 1,297,178.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,297,178.94
Donate
BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!BurningRiver should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns

He is truly one of my favorite people on this planet.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
IrishEyesAreSmiling
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 16,241.15
Bank: 57.82
Total Bankroll: 16,298.96
Donate
IrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud ofIrishEyesAreSmiling has much to be proud of
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Boston Bruins Duke

I would love for him to be the successor to Kelly
Old 12-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
texbender
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 100,003,010.45
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,003,010.45
Donate
texbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud oftexbender has much to be proud of

Another incredible piece of the incredible puzzle that is the successful football team at Notre Dame. Hope we have him for a long time.