Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommyIRISH23
Sophomore

Cash: 304,756.29
Bank: 1,102,433.79
Total Bankroll: 1,407,190.08
Donate
tommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of information

Athlon 2013 Top 25

A Very Early College Football Top 25 for 2013 | AthlonSports.com

I think they are over emphasizing our defensive losses. Manti is a huge loss, the kind of loss that can't be replaced. KLM is tough, but we are pretty deep a long the line. We should miss too much there. I think Nix will stay. Bennet Jackson going to the NFL? What? This is the first I am hearing this

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sweetness34
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 5,130.21
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 5,130.21
Donate
Sweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to beholdSweetness34 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's pretty accurate. After years of not being ranked, I'm not complaining about being in the top 10. I think Nix and Bennett will stay. I liked the article because of the " 30 Best College Football Cheerleaders" Link on the side of the page!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
IrishLion10
Community Moderator

Cash: 22.73
Bank: 50,158,975,430.45
Total Bankroll: 50,158,975,453.18
Donate
IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion10 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Notre Dame

I find it laughable that tOSU is at no.2. They lose nearly as much defensively as ND, and have less proven depth to replace it with. In terms of star power, their front 7 could be better. But depth, and overall production of defense? ND by a mile.

Also, they were fortunate to play a weak-*** schedule this season. Their best OOC game was Cal.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Whiskeyjack
Community Mod

Cash: 37,238.31
Bank: 26,758,686,030.68
Total Bankroll: 26,758,723,268.99
Donate
Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!Whiskeyjack should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness34 View Post
I think it's pretty accurate. After years of not being ranked, I'm not complaining about being in the top 10. I think Nix and Bennett will stay. I liked the article because of the " 30 Best College Football Cheerleaders" Link on the side of the page!
Athlon's only excuse for ranking us behind 7 other teams is that Z. Martin, Nix and Jackson "could leave early for the NFL". Most people who follow the program know all three are likely to stay.

"Accurate" isn't the word I'd use to describe this.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
CTIDANDREW
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 7,267.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 7,267.00
Donate
CTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud ofCTIDANDREW has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLion10 View Post
I find it laughable that tOSU is at no.2. They lose nearly as much defensively as ND, and have less proven depth to replace it with. In terms of star power, their front 7 could be better. But depth, and overall production of defense? ND by a mile.

Also, they were fortunate to play a weak-*** schedule this season. Their best OOC game was Cal.

But...but they have Braxton Miller!!

I Respect that kids talent, i'd just like to see him versus a respected defense.... and no the 2012 PSU Nittany Lions don't count!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fbolt
Give'm the Shocker!

Cash: 506.69
Bank: 337,623,899.66
Total Bankroll: 337,624,406.35
Donate
Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!Fbolt should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame USA

Texas aTm will fail next year. That is all.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kak7304
Junior

Cash: 11,212,211.00
Bank: 20,808,000.34
Total Bankroll: 32,020,211.34
Donate
Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!Kak7304 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Oh well, I love being the underdog. Preseason rankings mean absolutely nothing. How'd USC's preseason #1 work out for them?