Alabama: The Good, The Bad
Alabama, the good, the bad.
- Their passing game isn't good. Georgia would have given us more to plan against through the air.
- They had 2 DL suffer injuries. I know at least one of the injured players finished the game, but something to keep an eye on.
- We will be able to pass much better against Bama's 2ndary than we would have Georgia's, which adds to what we can do on offense.
- They had to lay it all out a lot this year. Kelly has TONS of tape of them, and they had plenty of close games where they were forced to show their hand (of course we did too, but our playbook>Bamas).
- Their O-line is huge, and visibly wore Georgia's down. I think our DL is better than Georgia's, but still, wow. We don't have quality depth, and it will be a challenge to keep up with them.
- Their runningbacks will be the best we've faced all year.
- McCarron is more of a running threat than Murray would have been.
I agree with almost all points. The part about Alabama having two of their D line out isnt as big as a factor as we would think. Alabama would regularly sub out their whole defensive line during Georgia. Their depth scares me, but we are STRAIGHT WARRIORS! LETS GET EM! **** BAMA!!! IM READY LETS DO IT!!!
Awful Pass defense
Also to note is that one of Bama's D, I think Quincy, will likely be suspended for the NC due to helmet to helmet hit.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0