Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Irish Insanity
#FuckMichigan

Cash: 683.29
Bank: 52,150,962,801.69
Total Bankroll: 52,150,963,484.98
Donate
Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Insanity should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Notre Dame

Irish Paraphernalia

What paraphernalia of Notre Dame do you own? Any rooms, areas, or spots decorated in Irish? Anything interesting or with a special story?

I have a grandfather clock that is completely filled with the majority of my Irish paraphernallia. A small office my kids use as a tv room has cieling tiles with alternating Gold and Blue to sport the Irish theme. Even one of my dogs, a Pug, has a ND embroidered scarf with 'TITO' also stiched in (his name)

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
IrishInColumbus
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 74,736.45
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 74,736.45
Donate
IrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to beholdIrishInColumbus is a splendid one to behold

I have a ticket from the 1931 Notre Dame-Southern Cal game which I took from my grandmother's house after she died so my incorrigible, and protestant, aunts and uncles couldn't have it. Unfortunately Notre Dame lost and the game it is considered to be the game that launched Southern Cal into the elite of college football.

I have a Lou Holtz autographed football that reads "Notre Dame will be #1 - Lou Holtz." I'm still waiting Lou.

I have an autographed hat from Paul Hornung. Pretty neat to have.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
NDOM
im baaaaaack!

Cash: 201.25
Bank: 638,888,943.02
Total Bankroll: 638,889,144.27
Donate
NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!NDOM should be giving advice to Kelly!
Send a message via Yahoo to NDOM
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics Washington Redskins Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Did someone way paraphernalia???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
NankerPhelge
WANKER

Cash: 2,350.88
Bank: 1,718,404.96
Total Bankroll: 1,720,755.84
Donate
NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Duck View Post
Did someone way paraphernalia???
You are one funny duck. Reps.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
NankerPhelge
WANKER

Cash: 2,350.88
Bank: 1,718,404.96
Total Bankroll: 1,720,755.84
Donate
NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!NankerPhelge should be giving advice to Kelly!

I've got a ton of stuff I've collected over the years. Two "unique" things are:

1. Back in my former life, I owned a tavern. One of my regular customers was a construction worker, and he was working on the Stadium expansion. Despite tight security, he was able to pilfer one of the bricks from the old Stadium, and knowing I was an alum, he gave it to me (Notre Dame was guarding these like gold, of course, because they later sold them). The problem was, how was I going to be able to prove where it came from? I created a "Certificate of Authenticity" detailing the time, date, circumstances, of the theft, and he signed it with notarization. Unfortunately, I lost the certificate. But, I still have the brick.

2. In 1952, Life magazine ran an article titled "The Fighting Irish Look Tough Again." There is a picture of priest sitting in the empty stadium, and close-up shots of four ND players. In the pictures, the players appear to be missing one or more teeth (they were blacked out for the pictures). My uncle, also an ND grad, had this article blown-up, photographed, and framed for me. It's like 18 x 24. He told me he remembers when this happened, and it really raised a stink. Notre Dame was none too happy that Life published those pictures, because it made the Irish players look like a bunch of thugs.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
tommyIRISH23
Sophomore

Cash: 304,522.08
Bank: 1,080,817.44
Total Bankroll: 1,385,339.52
Donate
tommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of informationtommyIRISH23 is a fountain of information

Lots of Tshirts/hats. Autographed lou holtz poster, autographed montana jersey, autographed portrait of the "four horsemen", a few jerseys . some DVDs..etc
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2010, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
GowerND11
Sophomore

Cash: 262,158.38
Bank: 559,001,730.82
Total Bankroll: 559,263,889.20
Donate
GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Seattle Mariners Chicago Bulls San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame Arsenal

When I was born my grandmother decided that I needed a Notre Dame bedroom. Therefore my entire bedroom growing up was done in Notre Dame boarder, and wallpaper. I have a signed picture of Lou, and another of Ron Powlus.
I also have a 7Up bottle, that is full, that is from the 1977 National Championship season. It has the schedule of all the games, with scores including the bowl victory. I found that at a garage sale. Of course, as any Irish fan, Anything Notre Dame I try to get my hands on.