Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2018, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
koonja
Green Out or Get Out!

Cash: 60,648,951.01
Bank: 2,752,218,239,621.56
Total Bankroll: 2,752,278,888,572.58
Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Michigan - What are YOU going to do?

We are all sitting back and hoping the ND fans can provide an atmosphere that will make Michigan wet themselves a little when they walk into the stadium on September 1st. But we all know ND’s administration is inept at promoting an intimidating home crowd, and sitting back on a message board isn’t going to make a difference either.
So what are YOU going to do about it? Every little bit counts, and even impacting ~5 fans adds up, and if enough people do a little extra, it will help take over our stadium on Sept. 1st.

Not selling tickets to Michigan fans is not enough. Every one of us, especially the locals, need to be shaming friends and family out of selling to Michigan fans. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy around ND.

We also need to spread the word in the same way about wearing green. If every one of us sits back and “hopes”, we will not hit our ceiling. Promote green, get excited, have fun with it – step out of your comfort zone a bit.

What else are you going to do? Every 1 fan makes a difference over time.
For me, I’m going to try to make the trip, and if I do, I’ll bring the noise. My wife and I will be ~3 weeks into having our first child, so I’m not sure she’s OK with me making an all weekend trip that’s ~8 hours away.

But rest assured – if I can make it, I’m going to bring the hype to my section like the basement crowd in Detroit when B-rabbit shut Papa Doc up. ND ushers telling you not to cheer is a myth. As long as your cheering is positive and not negative towards the other team/fans, I’ve stood and screamed and never even got a bad look for it.

I’ve never left with my voice, and have been to ~8 ND home games, and even the conservative fans around you start to join in in the 2nd half and it’s an awesome experience.

Post your ideas, post what you will do, let's take some accountability in making Sept 1st. one that Harbaugh and all of Michigan will regret.

What are YOU going to do? #GoIrish!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-25-2018, 10:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
greyhammer90
the drunk piano player

Cash: 1,415,866,314,350,026.75
Bank: 318,524,358,827,677,824.00
Total Bankroll: 319,940,225,142,027,840.00
Donate
greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!greyhammer90 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Memphis Grizzlies Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators

During the shutout my section had an obnoxious Michigan fan that was talking trash. He was constantly jeered and made fun of by my row and left during the second quarter. I've never been prouder.

Funnier than you in 2012.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-25-2018, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rack Em
Community Bod

Cash: 1,708.05
Bank: 259,917,076,314.68
Total Bankroll: 259,917,078,022.73
Donate
Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!Rack Em should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by koonja View Post
We are all sitting back and hoping the ND fans can provide an atmosphere that will make Michigan wet themselves a little when they walk into the stadium on September 1st. But we all know ND’s administration is inept at promoting an intimidating home crowd, and sitting back on a message board isn’t going to make a difference either.
So what are YOU going to do about it? Every little bit counts, and even impacting ~5 fans adds up, and if enough people do a little extra, it will help take over our stadium on Sept. 1st.

Not selling tickets to Michigan fans is not enough. Every one of us, especially the locals, need to be shaming friends and family out of selling to Michigan fans. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy around ND.

We also need to spread the word in the same way about wearing green. If every one of us sits back and “hopes”, we will not hit our ceiling. Promote green, get excited, have fun with it – step out of your comfort zone a bit.

What else are you going to do? Every 1 fan makes a difference over time.
For me, I’m going to try to make the trip, and if I do, I’ll bring the noise. My wife and I will be ~3 weeks into having our first child, so I’m not sure she’s OK with me making an all weekend trip that’s ~8 hours away.

But rest assured – if I can make it, I’m going to bring the hype to my section like the basement crowd in Detroit when B-rabbit shut Papa Doc up. ND ushers telling you not to cheer is a myth. As long as your cheering is positive and not negative towards the other team/fans, I’ve stood and screamed and never even got a bad look for it.

I’ve never left with my voice, and have been to ~8 ND home games, and even the conservative fans around you start to join in in the 2nd half and it’s an awesome experience.

Post your ideas, post what you will do, let's take some accountability in making Sept 1st. one that Harbaugh and all of Michigan will regret.

What are YOU going to do? #GoIrish!
This was you as you typed this post:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
koonja
Green Out or Get Out!

Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhammer90 View Post
During the shutout my section had an obnoxious Michigan fan that was talking trash. He was constantly jeered and made fun of by my row and left during the second quarter. I've never been prouder.
I actually met Greyhammer at this game. Top 5 day in my life Grey, would you agree?

We need to recreate that atmosphere again. and then some.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
IrishLion
I am Beyonce, Always.

Cash: 600,404,180.12
Bank: 93,578,129,257,534,896.00
Total Bankroll: 93,578,129,857,939,072.00
Donate
IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati

I'm gonna yell loudly at my tv and drink a bunch of good beer.

I may let some friends come over. I have a few that know how to handle me and let me do my thing on game day.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
koonja
Green Out or Get Out!

Donate
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Em View Post
This was you as you typed this post:

Hey funny guy who didn't have the stones to meet me at the Stanford game where Koyac made the winning catch..

The only jokes made will be Michigan fans leaving out campus on 9/2 if you dont step it up.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
zelezo vlk
Legend

Cash: 113,815,058,490.66
Bank: 9,909,493,343,046.18
Total Bankroll: 10,023,308,401,536.84
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

I already told my grandpa to wear green, that's enough for me.