Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2016, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,012,501,085.29
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,012,501,085.29
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Who's next? - 2018 Version

You asked for it Vancouver, you got it.

I'll go Malik Vann because he has an offer.

If they get offered Hugh Davis, Pat Freiermuth and total darkhorse Finn Dirstine.

A lot of noise about Matt Bauer belonging in this category but that's not what the local newspaper guys are saying in WPa. Not saying he won't because it's obvious he likes ND but I don't see him cutting off PSU just yet if what they are saying is gospel.

...and then there's the baseball angle, when you're really good, you have to consider going south just for the expanded season.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
ND Fan Vancouver

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

YES!!! hahaha. Thanks man! I'll copy paste my post here then, haha.
i'm super excited about that class and here's why. It looks like we could possibly end up with multiple 5 star players in '18. We have 5 star Jurkovec locked in. PJ Mustipher (ND's Sam Mustipher's brother) is a 5 star DT and he's a heavy ND lean. Amon Ra St. Brown is a HIGH 4 star as is Micah Jones, both who are ND leans and both could easily make a bump up to 5 star status, especially AR St. Brown if you ask me. It would make sense that 5 star WR's would want to go to ND considering our QB situation and OL. Anyhow, I LOVE the 17 class but the '18 class might be one to really help us win down the road.

GO IRISH!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-21-2016, 09:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,012,501,085.29
Total Bankroll: 1,012,501,085.29
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND Fan Vancouver View Post
i'm super excited about that class and here's why. It looks like we could possibly end up with multiple 5 star players in '18. We have 5 star Jurkovec locked in. PJ Mustipher (ND's Sam Mustipher's brother) is a 5 star DT and he's a heavy ND lean. Amon Ra St. Brown is a HIGH 4 star as is Micah Jones, both who are ND leans and both could easily make a bump up to 5 star status, especially AR St. Brown if you ask me. It would make sense that 5 star WR's would want to go to ND considering our QB situation and OL. Anyhow, I LOVE the 17 class but the '18 class might be one to really help us win down the road.

GO IRISH!!
That's the money shot right there.

This has always been a quiet recruitment all things considered. As much as I wanted Phil and as much as I'd love Hall, Dotson and ASB, Mustipher is the most important recruit in the 2018. The University should have already hired Mama Mustipher as the Compliance Dept's Office Mgr. I'm sure she would have relocated for that job, it pays $200k+ I hear...

Houston Griffith would be next I think.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Irish Man3
Starter

Cash: 3,085,018.91
Bank: 30,251,188,033,205.19
Total Bankroll: 30,251,191,118,224.10
Donate
Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish Man3 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Washington Redskins Boston Bruins Connecticut

Ahhh yes, the super positive early outlook. Here's to another class of rollercoaster rides.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
GBdomer
People's Champion

Cash: 501,010,108,611.38
Total Bankroll: 501,010,108,611.38
Donate
GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GBdomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Louisiana State Manchester United

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND Fan Vancouver View Post

GO IRISH!!
Dude, I love you and I think you are a good ass poster but this just floors me. Michah Jones is a 4* on one site and not even a high 4* at that. I can promise you he will never come close to 5* status. Also PJ Mustipher is not a 5* on any site

It's a classic example of 2015 class is good just wait till 2016! 2017 class off to a solid start dude just you wait till the 2018 class it's gonna be unreal!! 2013 class was the only class that was unreal, let's put a couple back to back great classes before we start with this stuff.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
ND Fan Vancouver

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBdomer View Post
Dude, I love you and I think you are a good ass poster but this just floors me. Michah Jones is a 4* on one site and not even a high 4* at that. I can promise you he will never come close to 5* status. Also PJ Mustipher is not a 5* on any site

It's a classic example of 2015 class is good just wait till 2016! 2017 class off to a solid start dude just you wait till the 2018 class it's gonna be unreal!! 2013 class was the only class that was unreal, let's put a couple back to back great classes before we start with this stuff.
Maybe i was wrong about Micah...but I don't think I'm wrong about '18. We have Jurkovec and Stepp all ready and I bet we get Mustipher and AR St. Brown. It's gonna be a special group. My opinion. I appreciate the love though.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,278,845.96
Bank: 377,924,038.50
Total Bankroll: 14,603,202,884.47
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Former teammate of Khalid Kareem. Considered a MSU lock now

Ovie Oghoufo, Harrison, Outside Linebacker