Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend
Keith Arnold

Cash: 77,489.24
Bank: 385,088,773,291.16
Total Bankroll: 385,088,850,780.39
Donate
Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers Pittsburgh Steelers Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Cancer Sucks

Fellow IE members, let me tell you that cancer sucks. As some of you may have read from a post I had put up back a couple of months ago, one of my brothers in law had been diagnosed w cancer. He continues to battle it every day and I truly believe (as does he) that he will beat it. We have in fact made a pact to ride the Trek Across Maine again next summer as a way to celebrate his victory.

To go along with this, my step daughters father is battling brain cancer, and he will soon be going into hospice care. Needless to say, my step daughter is devastated. This is not the whole reason I write this post tonight.

At 4:00 this afternoon, I received a call from my younger brother. It was a call I hope none of you ever have to receive. He was letting me know that my next oldest brother (18 months older than me) was diagnosed today w pancreatic cancer. It has already spread to one of his lungs. He has been suffering in pain for a few months but hadn't been to a doctor until last week, when he went in and had some blood work. Results looked ok, but doctor said she needed a CT Scan to figure out what the mass was in his abdomine. Now we know. The initial prognosis is grim.

Tomorrow I'll take him and my mother to the hospital to meet w an oncologist. It doesn't sound good. At this point in time my wife, my stepdaughter and myself all have blood relatives that are battling cancer. This disease sucks. Please say a prayer for my brother, my brother in law and my stepdaughters father. We need some miracles. God Bless all of you and God Bless my family.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
AdmiralBackhand
Irish Impossible Inches

Cash: 149,296.58
Bank: 40,744,383,752.19
Total Bankroll: 40,744,533,048.77
Donate
AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Netherlands

Praying for you and your family. Lean on your fellows here if needed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
tadman95
I have a bigger bullet

Cash: 6,166.24
Bank: 226,495,452.27
Total Bankroll: 226,501,618.51
Donate
tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!tadman95 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Notre Dame

Really sorry to hear this. I will include your family in all my prayers. Fight! Fight! Fight!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
jimmymac
Sophomore

Cash: 1,018,266.82
Bank: 212,291,299,221.45
Total Bankroll: 212,292,317,488.27
Donate
jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers

Prayers. **** cancer
Old 12-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
mriguy
Walk-On

Cash: 3,885.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 3,885.23
Donate
mriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to beholdmriguy is a splendid one to behold

Prayers for your family!!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Who'saWildManNow
Bald Prick

Cash: 616,107.25
Bank: 12,482,342.99
Total Bankroll: 13,098,450.24
Donate
Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!Who'saWildManNow should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New York Islanders Buffalo Liverpool

Prayers all around man.. Awful part of life.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ndaccountant
That's my robe.

Cash: 39,604.70
Bank: 131,280,235.17
Total Bankroll: 131,319,839.87
Donate
Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians

I will light a candle for you and your family.