Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
notredameroom
Waterboy

Cash: 6,891.54
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 6,891.54
Donate
notredameroom is an unknown quantity at this point

Still need BCS tix?

have a couple with parking. PM me if you are looking.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
notredameroom
Waterboy

Donate

an auction listing starting at face value for 2

2 BCS National Championship Tickets Notre Dame vs Alabama | eBay
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
RallySonsOfND
All-Snub Team Snubbed

Cash: 94.39
Bank: 137,203,802,009.25
Total Bankroll: 137,203,802,103.64
Donate
RallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the communityRallySonsOfND is a leader in the community
Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings Georgia

We sell tickets to each other at face value around here.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
jimmymac
Varsity Club Member

Cash: 101,048,138.47
Bank: 1,912,279,020,775.68
Total Bankroll: 1,912,380,068,914.15
Donate
jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!jimmymac should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallySonsOfND View Post
We sell tickets to each other at face value around here.
Word. I was gonna say the same thing. This isnt a site to help get more bids for your tickets. Sorry this rubs me the wrong way...
Old 12-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
notredameroom
Waterboy

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymac View Post
Word. I was gonna say the same thing. This isnt a site to help get more bids for your tickets. Sorry this rubs me the wrong way...
If I offer to one person face value, another gets upset they didn't the same chance. Tried to be fair about it.

I'm sorry I have rubbed anyone the wrong way. Feel free to remove the post if it is an issue.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
micks60
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 10,123.13
Total Bankroll: 10,123.13
Donate
micks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud ofmicks60 has much to be proud of

Actually I got destroyed on here for telling someone else that same thing on here lat year. This board needs to make up their minds.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
GowerND11
Sophomore

Cash: 263,129.71
Bank: 935,443,622.30
Total Bankroll: 935,706,752.01
Donate
GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!GowerND11 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Seattle Mariners Chicago Bulls San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame Arsenal

Just throwing this out there..... The shipping date for those tickets is between January 5th and January 12th. Smells fishy to me.
Closed Thread