Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
ShakeDown
MexiCAN

Cash: 1,582.95
Bank: 2,662,963,856,381.46
Total Bankroll: 2,662,963,857,964.40
Donate
ShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the community
Notre Dame

OTL - Pop Warner Bounty Scandal

OTL - Bounties In Pop Warner Football - ESPN Video - ESPN

Wow. On ESPN OTL right now.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
GoIrish41
F**k Michigan

Cash: 4,015,427.46
Bank: 2,930,598,629.98
Total Bankroll: 2,934,614,057.43
Donate
GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!GoIrish41 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Golden State Warriors Philadelphia Eagles Notre Dame

Good lord. This is terrible.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
ShakeDown
MexiCAN

Donate
ShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the communityShakeDown is a leader in the community
Notre Dame

Quote:
Our coaches should be in trouble, because they did exactly what the Saints did.
Parent quoting their son.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
ShakeDown
MexiCAN

Donate
Notre Dame

The segment is also discussing coaches doctoring a scale to circumvent divisional weight restrictions.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
phgreek
Starter

Cash: 150,050,011.04
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 150,050,011.04
Donate
phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!phgreek should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Utah Jazz Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Really makes me question the motivations of "coaches". All the guys that coached me were pretty accomplished at the sport in their time...so their approach was all about the players, and development.

Sometimes I wander if a good number of coaches never had success themselves, and are trying to get it through these kids....otherwise I can't figure this situation.

But then what do I know...I mean, in my day it was enough to get a slap on the back, and a "great play" from your coach...
Old 12-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bogtrotter07
Steven Is My Name

Cash: 2,103,232.65
Bank: 78,144,727,119.76
Total Bankroll: 78,146,830,352.41
Donate
Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!Bogtrotter07 should be giving advice to Kelly!

I had a coach who if you didn't try "hard enough" or if you "screwed up" he had you crawl in a 55 gallon drum that was used for leaf burning, (shows you how long ago that was) and rolled you around for a while.

No one could figure out how come we didn't enjoy playing.

That team went 0-6-1. Dug a new basement for the league. That team has six future All City players. All City in Toledo in those days was pretty good. Shows that the talent was there; right action leads to rewards; steering off course leads to ones undoing. The guy was finally removed from the team and had his coaching status permanently revoked. Years later he died at the bottom of his bottle . . .

When it comes down to it there is a way of right action, and a way of wrong action.

I hope this guy actually found his way back on the path.