Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
gkautz10
Freshman

Cash: 5,617.81
Bank: 1,689,491.28
Total Bankroll: 1,695,109.09
Donate
gkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant future
Chicago Cubs Notre Dame

Facebook Conversation with my ND and SEC friends

Ok I thought this deserved it's own thread. I have a feeling many of you are going to get some good laughs to start your weekend off right. Enjoy!

[IMG]argument11[/IMG]
[IMG]argument2.1[/IMG]
[IMG]argument3.1[/IMG]
[IMG]argument4.1[/IMG]
[IMG]argument5.1[/IMG]

I hope you can see them, if not let me know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
WakeUpEchoes
Senior

Cash: 52,552.01
Bank: 94,227.03
Total Bankroll: 146,779.04
Donate
WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!

Are these guys your boys?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
gkautz10
Freshman

Donate
gkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant futuregkautz10 has a brilliant future
Chicago Cubs Notre Dame

Yes, unfortunately a few of them are so retarded when it comes to football. I have to deal with this **** on a daily basis.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
WakeUpEchoes
Senior

Cash: 52,552.01
Bank: 94,227.03
Total Bankroll: 146,779.04
Donate
WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!WakeUpEchoes should be giving advice to Kelly!

Wow. I would literally block my friends if they said stupid sh** like that. Most of my best buddies are UM fans, but even after 12-0 they give us respect.

There is no logical argument to those dudes. The only thing to do is win and honestly that won't be enough. There will still be the "schedule soft" or "no conference" argument.

I think our motto this year of "Embrace the Hate" has taken on a really truer meaning for me this season.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
johnnykillz

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

I a, exhausted reading through three pages.

I'm done.

This is so ridiculous.

We better beat Bama.

Or Georgia.

I hate the SEC!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
gkautz10
Freshman

Donate
Chicago Cubs Notre Dame

I am glad that I am not the only that finds their arguments ridiculous. It really is exhausting. They will still come up with some excuse when ND wins. I hope they beat whoever they play. I will never let them hear the end of it.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
PraetorianND

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Talking **** on ND's schedule is asinine. That seems to be their only argument aside from Manti Teo being a homosexual (which I didn't know and didn't realize impacted our 12-0 team).