Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the Presidential race?
Obama 128 38.44%
Romney 170 51.05%
Other 35 10.51%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
BobD
Can't get no satisfaction

Cash: 19,105.18
Bank: 264,759,336,481.34
Total Bankroll: 264,759,355,586.52
Donate
BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!BobD should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco Giants San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame

Politics

Who do you think you'll vote for in the presidential election? I'm asking because I honestly think Romney doesn't have a rat's chance in hell of winning. I'm going to attach a poll (hopefully I can make it private, so names aren't posted) So we don't have to get into a big political debate unless you like talking politics?

Please vote in the poll even if you don't care to comment....I'm curious to see your opinion.

Thanks, BobD

Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 06-17-2014 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Clarity
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ndaccountant
That's my robe.

Cash: 87,312.19
Bank: 1,812,390,310.82
Total Bankroll: 1,812,477,623.01
Donate
Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns

IMO, it really doesn't matter much since neither side is desirable. The US is in need of a major financial overhaul and neither side has the balls to do it.

I am not one of those financial Armageddon types, but I will say that there are some serious issues that will severely test our resolve and we need real leaders in Washington and that is rare in DC these days.

Last edited by Ndaccountant; 06-03-2012 at 09:03 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
arrowryan
Team MVP

Cash: 2,387,172.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,387,172.39
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

This thread will, without a doubt, start up a heated debate
Old 06-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 28,992.97
Bank: 542,114,244,044.33
Total Bankroll: 542,114,273,037.30
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
This thread will, without a doubt, start up a heated debate
Totally agree. I will be surprised if it makes it to tomorrow.

Is there a way to disable comments but still allow the votes? It would be interesting to know, but I have a feeling that this thread wont be here when I wake up tomorrow.

People cant help themselves but to be overbearing and rude when it comes to political discussion.
If he's (Greg Bryant) on the team next year I will do the naked lap.10.9.13
Old 06-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
NDPhilly
Fully Torqued

Cash: 104,134.87
Bank: 2,145,391.52
Total Bankroll: 2,249,526.39
Donate
NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers Saint Josephs Chelsea USA

Cant vote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
DSully1995
Sophomore

Cash: 50,154.74
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 50,154.74
Donate
DSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of informationDSully1995 is a fountain of information

If i were american, and of legal age for that matter, Id probly write in Ron Paul, can you do that?
Old 06-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
johnnykillz

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Whoah I screwed up there!

I voted for who I thought would win, not who I would vote for.

My bad.