Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2017, 11:04 AM   #1233 (permalink)
Bogtrotter07

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post
There is no doubt that Trump lacks respect for almost everyone. Somewhere along time ago his ego told him he was superior to pretty much everyone else and he has the personality to announce it as well.

While we'll disagree on the congressmen and senators that will boycott today, I also think Trump needs to respect the Office of The POTUS more. As an example, I have a problem with the amount of tweeting he does and his urge to respond to every criticism no matter how small. You need to have thick skin to be the Prez.
Thanks, bro! I don't mean to be harsh toward you. I actually respect your honorable character for wanting us all to respect the office, (just like the flag, and our country they represent.) And I agree with that! But as you already said, the man has no respect for anybody (else), and has shown no respect, and actually quite a bit of disrespect for the office.

So that puts me in a bind. Honestly, Irish, my calculation is is boycotting today more disrespect that Trump brings with his actions. I cannot answer that with anything but no, at this time. I hope things change with his inauguration, but I'm not looking for much.

Did you see the tweet the other day by that distressed person, showing the Lincoln Memorial? That huge gaudy blue self-promoting banner that blocked out Lincoln seated, hell it looks like it will block out nearly the whole Lincoln Memorial says it all for me. I was just looking to the side for the concession stands.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-20-2017, 11:09 AM   #1234 (permalink)
kmoose
Banned

Cash: 50,000,000,049,512.73
Bank: 13,844,185,844,165,108.00
Total Bankroll: 13,894,185,844,214,620.00
Donate
kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!kmoose should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish#1 View Post
I also think Trump needs to respect the Office of The POTUS more. As an example, I have a problem with the amount of tweeting he does and his urge to respond to every criticism no matter how small. You need to have thick skin to be the Prez.
BINGO!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-20-2017, 11:10 AM   #1235 (permalink)
Bogtrotter07

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post

starbucks and mcdonalds windows broken lol
Oh, shit man! Look at those protesters knocking over that building!

Old 01-20-2017, 11:13 AM   #1236 (permalink)
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,287,476.04
Bank: 550,563,961.66
Total Bankroll: 14,775,851,437.70
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
Oh, shit man! Look at those protesters knocking over that building!
the barbarians are at the gates indeed.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #1237 (permalink)
Bogtrotter07

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
the barbarians are at the gates indeed.
But are they barbarians in Christian clothing?

Old 01-20-2017, 11:32 AM   #1238 (permalink)
connor_in
Oh Yeeaah!!!

Cash: 5,038,640,867.82
Bank: 9,294,464,020,110.99
Total Bankroll: 9,299,502,660,978.81
Donate
connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!

Wow...Debbie Wasserman Schultz getting ripped on Twitter...and not by Trump people for the most part
Old 01-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #1239 (permalink)
ACamp1900
This cat is old school.

Cash: 1,111,719,060,061.18
Bank: 1,115,836,911,157.06
Total Bankroll: 2,227,555,971,218.24
Donate
ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!ACamp1900 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Los Angeles Angels Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Penguins USA

Man, when he came out I had a little moment there... I still cannot believe this dude won... smh... had the same feeling eight years ago tho so I'll live.

On a positive note I really respected the way the Bush family handled things eight years ago and have been glad to see the Obamas follow that example...