Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Outside The Lines > The Leprechaun Lounge
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #64 (permalink)
ShakeDown
MexiCAN

Cash: 40,907.74
Bank: 10,035,247,129,182,620.00
Total Bankroll: 10,035,247,129,223,528.00
Donate
ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLDomer View Post
Everyday is hog season in FL, but I cant wait to get up to the farm and do a lil bow hunting this fall.
Do you hog? That's on my list as well, though I have no idea how its done. I was thinking of getting a guide the first time to learn the ropes. Is it an ambush hunt, ie blinds or stands?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #65 (permalink)
woolybug25
Banned

Cash: 1,016,666,676,375.29
Bank: 30,297,928,862,335,816.00
Total Bankroll: 30,298,945,529,012,192.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

As many of you know, i'm a longtime fly fisherman. Been doing it my entire life all over the world. I have a blog (hiptothesip.blogspot.com) that I post random Notre Dame stuff in addition to fishy pics during fall. Might have to go back a page for any ND stuff (its summer after all), but I like to share my adventures. Here are some pics.

Anybody else a fly fisherman?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #66 (permalink)
peoriairish
Starter

Cash: 10,072.62
Bank: 64,397,806,822.05
Total Bankroll: 64,397,816,894.67
Donate
peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Virginia Manchester United USA

As you know, those pictures make me super jealous. Great catches.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #67 (permalink)
NDdomer2
I'll Allow it

Cash: 4,793.38
Bank: 26,002,726,377,454,824.00
Total Bankroll: 26,002,726,377,459,608.00
Donate
NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoriairish View Post
As you know, those pictures make me super jealous. Great catches.
You wouldn't be if he showed his face, trust me!

I love to fish, mostly small lakes/ponds here in Indiana. My favorite is ice fishing although now that I am an auditor my winter fishing is at an all time low.

I went deer hunting for the first time in my life a year ago. No luck yet.

Steelhead, you know anywhere good to fish here in Indy? All the state parks are not worth it and I have heard to not waste your time on the White River.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #68 (permalink)
FLDomer
Polish Hammer

Cash: 485,010.69
Bank: 771,808,237,075.20
Total Bankroll: 771,808,722,085.89
Donate
FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeDown View Post
Do you hog? That's on my list as well, though I have no idea how its done. I was thinking of getting a guide the first time to learn the ropes. Is it an ambush hunt, ie blinds or stands?
When I bow hunt for pigs, its usually spot and stalk or over feeders. Hog dont use usual trails like whitetail so if you are in a stand you wanna be over a feeder or water hole (tougher cause water is all over down here).
Riding around in a swamp buggy is usually a good way to get around cause it gives you a point of view about the palmettos and they can drive over anything. You can pop em from on top of the swamp buggy too.
A lot of guys run em with dogs and catch em either taking em live and hog tying em or dispatching em with, gun, bow, knife, sword, spear ...
If you want let me know I can point you in the direction of a good outfitter or two...
Old 07-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #69 (permalink)
Irishnuke
Least funny poster 2014

Cash: 403.91
Bank: 32,139,970,718,215.91
Total Bankroll: 32,139,970,718,619.82
Donate
Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Valparaiso

25lb California Yellowtail

Last edited by Irishnuke; 07-09-2013 at 11:35 AM..
Old 07-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #70 (permalink)
peoriairish
Starter

Cash: 10,072.62
Bank: 64,397,806,822.05
Total Bankroll: 64,397,816,894.67
Donate
peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!peoriairish should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Virginia Manchester United USA

A picture from camp this past fall. (unfortunately none are mine)

From Table Rock a few weeks ago.