Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > NDinMich
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

Conversation Between NDinMich and ChiRish
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ChiRish
    11-02-2012 12:57 AM
    ChiRish
    Yeah and there are obviously issues with management refusing to cave on wage structure and whatnot. Arsene used to be able to fall back on his eye for talent, but with premier football clubs now spending tons on those players, we'll get outbid there anyways. The club makes a lot of money... spending some to retain players isn't terrible. I'm not all for caving to outlandish demands, but it was hard to swallow Fabregas and Nasri only to see RVP head out as well. Ugh, such is the life of AFC. Regardless, we'll get ours man. What goes around comes around. Sticking with the club through tough times makes the good times that much better. Much like we're seeing with ND brotha!
  2. NDinMich
    11-01-2012 08:42 PM
    NDinMich
    I had to re-read when I saw 4 - 0 to start the match. Thought for sure it was a misprint. I'm with you on Walcott, if he can stay healthy he causes problems. Such inconsistency is exactly why they haven't won the league in almost 10 years and a trophy in 7 years (I think). Let's hope the exciting Arsenal come out against United this weekend!
  3. ChiRish
    11-01-2012 01:14 AM
    ChiRish
    Yeah what an epic match! I really hope Arsenal doesn't sell off Theo at the end of the year. Why is it that the Gunners can be so exciting yet so frustrating at the same time?
  4. NDinMich
    10-31-2012 07:37 AM
    NDinMich
    Did you see/hear about the FA Cup game yesterday?
  5. NDinMich
    05-23-2012 10:08 PM
    NDinMich
    No doubt, like the Podolski signing too...hope they do more though (may in turn help keep RVP too). Some fullback cover may be needed too.
  6. ChiRish
    05-22-2012 02:26 AM
    ChiRish
    For sure man. Love the Podolski signing, hope it keeps RVP on board! What's even sweeter now is Chelsea won and knocked Spurs out of UEFA. Sweet victory.
  7. NDinMich
    05-17-2012 08:51 PM
    NDinMich
    Thanks for the reps man! COME ON ARSENAL!

Copyright 2004 - 2013 IrishEnvy.com. All Rights Reserved. All material on this Notre Dame Fighting Irish discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Notre Dame, the Big East Conference or the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting. SEO by vBSEO 3.7.4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37