View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
IrishSteelhead
All Flair, No Substance

Cash: 351,347.35
Bank: 44,701,520,082.98
Total Bankroll: 44,701,871,430.33
Donate
IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishSteelhead should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

Think you're hardcore? Listen to this guy!

Fan on II is driving from Buffalo to South Bend just to listen to the game on radio while staying the night at The Grotto. Great quote from him after numerous posts regarding his sanity/intentions:

"I am a 65 year old United States Marine. I fought in many battles during my tour in Vietnam. I fought in the epic 77 day seige day of Khe Sanh. I prayed to God and Our Lady to let me live so I could see my beloved Notre Dame. She brought me home alive so my dreams of seeing the Golden Dome and Notre Dame were all realized. I want to be where Notre Dame all started in America. This will be a beautiful night for me. A prayerful evening. I will light many candles. I just hope security will allow me to be there. I will represent all of us. Go Irish!!! I will listen to the game on a radio because that is where I found Notre Dame in 1955."

*If you post here too masked man, show your face and receive a heaping of reps, you are a national treasure!

Last edited by IrishSteelhead; 12-17-2012 at 08:01 PM..
IrishSteelhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!