View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
UmphreakDomer
Sophomore

Cash: 800,827.79
Bank: 213,837,125,553.52
Total Bankroll: 213,837,926,381.31
Donate
UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!UmphreakDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Send a message via AIM to UmphreakDomer
Chicago Cubs Detroit Lions Notre Dame

I'm goin' to the 'ship!!

My girlfriend--the beautiful girl standing next to me in my avatar, came through huge! a friend of hers was able to get 4 to the game for free! tickets are in hand.

also, my lady's dad is a ticket agent and he hooked up parking and tix the "fan zone". heading to tampa on friday for the UCF game (she's an alumnus). and shes actually a michigan fan too, so we may have to head back to tampa for the outback bowl. no worries though guys, she will be rocking her irish gear i've decorated her in for the 'ship!

so excited!!

UmphreakDomer is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!