View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ndaccountant
That's my robe.

Cash: 1,476,765,427.14
Bank: 9,119,534,598.32
Total Bankroll: 10,596,300,025.46
Donate
Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!Ndaccountant should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns

2012/ 2013 Coaching Change Thread

Ok, thought I would get the ball rolling here, since we all know Bobby D could be a viable canidate for some jobs.

What we know at this point:
- Joker is out. Ky is a really tough job and chances are, the new coach will be someone trying to make a name for himself. I would expect a MAC or Sun Belt coach taking the gig as a step up. I have a hard time seeing someone like Diaco, Smart or any other big time assistant taking this gig.
- Tedford and Dooley are on the hot seat. I personally have a hard time seeing either school making a move, but for different reasons. UT needs stability. After Fulmer and Kiffen, making another change could be more harm than good. UT seems like it is close, but it has been that way for awhile. Cal spent hundreds of millions spicing up the stadium. But, firing Tedford now could cost the school $7m, not counting assistant coaches severance. Tough call here with the budget situation in Cali and the debt of the new stadium. My hunch is one more year.
-Ferentz has a warm seat. He needs a strong finish and losing to IU is not going to help.
- Chizik looks like toast and Arkansas will hire someone new. I actually think Petrino could finally make it Auburn after all these years. Also, keep an eye on Dan Mullen. He has really improved MSU, but he could be hitting a ceiling there. If I were him, I would jump to greener pastures like Arkansas or even UT if that becomes available.

This is the start of a thread that should get interesting as time moves forward.
Ndaccountant is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!