Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Cash: 39,264.10
Bank: 3,353,766,226,087,591.00
Total Bankroll: 3,353,766,226,126,855.00
Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame

'19 NM OT Taylor Miterko (Oklahoma State Verbal)

Offensive Tackle / Defensive End
Carlsbad, NM (Carlsbad)

Measurements

Height: 6'5.5"
Weight: 270

Rankings

Rivals: *** 5.6 Rating
247: *** 85 Rating #1 NM, #75 OT, #831 Overall

247 Composite: NA

Offers
Arizona State
Baylor
Boise State
California
Colorado
Colorado State
Nebraska
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State
Ole Miss
Oregon
Rice
TCU
Texas State
Texas Tech
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Washington
Washington State

Highlights:

Last edited by ResLife Hero; 06-04-2018 at 04:33 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Donate

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ffer-118818898

Quote:
Despite the success in recruiting offensive linemen, Notre Dame continues to expand the o-line board, particularly at offensive tackle.

The third tackle offer over the last month, Carlsbad (N.M.) three-star recruit Taylor Miterko announced an offer from the Irish on Monday – his seventh offer over the six weeks with Arizona State, Baylor, Ole Miss, Oregon, TCU, and Washington adding to his list.

After liking what they saw in the 6-foot-5 ½, 270-pound prospect’s film, Notre Dame sent quarterback coach Tom Rees to New Mexico to evaluate Miterko during a workout.

Rees and Miterko touched base after his stop at Carlsbad High School.

This paved the way for coach Jeff Quinn’s offer, which came during a phone conversation on June 4.

“Coach Quinn, he gave me his background and talked about his history,” Miterko said. “He seemed like a really humble guy and I liked talking to him. What he spoke about and what I took from what they know about me, I think they’re both really good guys and really good coaches.

“I think that (Notre Dame) is recruiting me mainly as an offensive tackle because I have the build for it and the length.”

For Miterko, the University and education in a private Catholic school is appealing.

“With Notre Dame, they are definitely a good school academic-wise and that definitely plays a role, because I definitely want to go to a school that has really good or really strong academics and Notre Dame kind of fits that,” Miterko said. “That’s a pretty big role and that’s an impressive school to say the least.

“I’m actually Catholic, I was raised Catholic, and both my parents are Catholic so it being a Catholic school definitely plays a role. I definitely think that it’s in the discussion. It’s a very great school academic-wise, so I’d definitely say it’s in the picture.”

With an offer on the table, as always, setting up a visit will be the next step.

“With how busy my schedule is and with other visits and whatnot, and the dead period that’s in the middle, it kind of makes it tough,” Miterko said. “But, I’ll see what I can do to hopefully make it up there because Notre Dame is definitely a school that’s worth seeing and worth my time. I definitely would like to get up there, but we’ll just have to see how things go throughout the summer.

“I’m not too sure yet, but hopefully I’ll make it up before the dead period. I’ll have to see. I might have to make it after. Football is starting for us at Carlsbad on the 18th, but hopefully I can make it there before (the dead period), if not, after.”

Aside from his recent offers, Colorado, Boise State, Cal, Colorado State, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Rice, Texas Tech, Texas State, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, Virginia, and Washington State have also offered.

Currently, two programs stand out.

“Definitely Texas Tech and Oklahoma State – those are two schools that I’ve been in contact with for a while and been trying to visit,” Miterko said. “Other than that, I’m still trying to figure out which are my top schools but those are definitely the main ones.

“Ideally, I’d like to make (my decision) before the summer is over, but I’m going to take as long as it takes to figure out which one is right for me.”
Old 06-05-2018, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
snoopdog
Freshman

Cash: 100,008,912.89
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,008,912.89
Donate
snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!snoopdog should be giving advice to Kelly!

I always wonder what would happen if he committed on the spot and the Irish lost out on Zeke Corral as a result
Old 06-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
BGIF
Varsity Club

Cash: 1,062.25
Bank: 34,200,560,777,208,496.00
Total Bankroll: 34,200,560,777,209,560.00
Donate
BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!BGIF should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdog View Post
I always wonder what would happen if he committed on the spot and the Irish lost out on Zeke Corral as a result
If Correll wants to Corral a spot all he has to do is say so. He's apparently in no hurry as he's visiting Stanford this week.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Cash: 3,075,592.91
Total Bankroll: 3,075,592.91
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdog View Post
Unless this kid is a Center prospect, I don't see why this would make cause Notre Dame to lose out on Zeke.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,555,117.42
Total Bankroll: 201,555,117.42
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post
Unless this kid is a Center prospect, I don't see why this would make cause Notre Dame to lose out on Zeke.
It seems pretty obvious with the amount of OT offers that we’ve been putting out, there is zero correlation between these offers and Correll. We are being pretty active with adding a 5th OL to this class, that is an OT prospect.