Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2018, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Cash: 37,178.57
Bank: 2,541,735,660,890,381.00
Total Bankroll: 2,541,735,660,927,559.50
Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Notre Dame

'19 VA DB Salim Turner-Muhammad (Stanford Verbal)

Cornerback
Alexandria, VA (Episcopal)

https://twitter.com/turnersalim

Measurements

Height: 6'
Weight: 170

Rankings

Rivals: 5.8 Rating #9 VA, #34 CB
247: 89 Rating #9 VA, #27 CB, #363 Overall
ESPN: NR

247 Composite: 89.50 Rating #9 VA, #29 CB, #341 Overall

Offers
Duke
Georgia
Michigan
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Rutgers
Virginia
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Highlights:

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 05-20-2018 at 08:17 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 03-02-2018, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 78,592.27
Bank: 2,669,505,956,668,986.00
Total Bankroll: 2,669,505,956,747,578.50
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt Tottenham Hotspur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
CB's rolling in for Salim Turner-Muhammad, from Loy and Wiltfong. I'm going to roll with that. He's taking multiple visits but I'll say he's next to pop, shortly after these visits.

Mar 3 - ND
Mar 5 - Wisc
Mar 7 - UMich
Old 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
zelezo vlk
All-American

Cash: 113,815,054,779.11
Bank: 4,487,914,554,407.52
Total Bankroll: 4,601,729,609,186.63
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

Hang on, Salim is Litch's teammate?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-02-2018, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Donate
ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!ResLife Hero should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelezo vlk View Post
Hang on, Salim is Litch's teammate?
Yep:
https://www.episcopalhighschool.org/...el=2017+-+2018

Would hate to try throwing against that D.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,552,037.16
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 201,552,037.16
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Per Loy, staff is pretty high on him. Sounds like he’s a take at the moment.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...Dame-115746673
Old 03-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
ResLife Hero
Team MVP

Donate

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...days-115823243

Quote:
Alexandria (Va.) Episcopal four-star cornerback Salim Turner-Muhammad was at Notre Dame for Saturday’s Junior Day and he’ll return for a second trip very soon.

Salim Turner-Muhammad
(Photo: Michael Clark, 247Sports)
The 6-0, 170-pounder from the class of 2019 told 247Sports and Irish Illustrated Saturday night that he’ll be back in South Bend in a few days.

“I will visit Wisconsin on Monday before returning back to Notre Dame on Tuesday since my parents were unable to make the visit today,” said Turner-Muhammad. “They definitely need to be there. I will visit the University of Michigan on Wednesday.”

Two trips within one week? That’ll work for the Fighting Irish coaching staff.

Turner-Muhammad couldn’t have had a better time checking out Notre Dame on Saturday.

“I saw a beautiful campus filled with buildings built to sustain the campus' tradition,” said Turner-Muhammad. “New state of the art football facilities and an incredible football stadium that holds 80,000-plus.”

A class of 2019 standout, Turner-Muhammad was offered back on Jan. 25. On Saturday, he looked back at the moment he received the good news from the Irish.

“Coach Lea offered me and it was incredible,” said Turner-Muhammad. “He told me why I was receiving the offer and he told me that I deserved it.”

While in town on Saturday, Turner-Muhammad spent a lot of time with head coach Brian Kelly.

“Coach Kelly told me how impressed he was with the combination of my film and my GPA and said that I was a perfect fit for Notre Dame,” said Turner-Muhammad. “I asked Coach Kelly many questions that I felt were essential for me in understanding, as they are all factors of my decision. He was impressed with the level of these questions as well. It was a great conversation for my family and myself to have.”

No surprise here, but as a priority target for Notre Dame, Turner-Muhammad got a chance to meet with both defensive backs coaches. As always, they enjoyed that time together.

“Cornerbacks coach Todd Lyght and safeties coach Terry Joseph have been in touch with me since I received my offer from Notre Dame, so I feel comfortable having conversations with them about anything,” said Turner-Muhammad. “We have a special relationship that extends past just a sell of their program, but beyond that and even beyond my playing career at Notre Dame.”

Turner-Muhammad holds offers from Notre Dame, Duke, Georgia, Michigan, Harvard, North Carolina and many others. Saturday’s visit to South Bend gave him a lot to think about.

“I enjoyed the entire visit, but my personal conversations between each coach definitely stands out to me most and is more important than anything else,” said Turner-Muhammad.

Regarding a commitment, his current plan is to announce in June. He will take his time, take a few more visits, and come to a well-informed decision.

Per the 247Sports Composite Rankings, Turner-Muhammad is the No. 29 cornerback nationally and No. 9 prospect in Virginia from the class of 2019.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
NDIrish88
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 2,378.01
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,378.01
Donate
NDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to beholdNDIrish88 is a splendid one to behold

Omg him and Litchfield in the same secondary with D Allen and Houston griffith. That's lights out, Interception city.