Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Cash: 3,086,172.59
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 3,086,172.59
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

'19 MO SDE Etinosa Reuben (Offer)

Strong-Side Defensive End
Riverside, MO
Park Hill South

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 255

Rankings:
247: NR
Rivals: ; #38 SDE; 5.7 Rivals rating
ESPN: NR
247 Composite: NR

Offers:
Notre Dame
Kansas
Purdue
Minnesota
others...

https://www.hudl.com/profile/7813973/Etinosa-Reuben

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-23-2018, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!

From ISD:

Quote:
Caught up with 2019 Kansas City DE Etinosa Reuben, who said he was "at a loss of words" when he received an offer from Notre Dame DL coach Mike Elston earlier today. Elston explained that the Irish are looking to restock their defensive line for the future and would like him to be a part of that.

Reuben pointed to the history and prestige of Notre Dame as the reason for his reaction to the offer.

Reuben is looking forward to getting to Notre Dame for a visit soon, but doesn't know when he'll be able to make it.

He hasn't taken any visits recently. He's scheduled to take a visit to Kansas State for its Junior Day on March 3rd, so that date is likely out for ND. He's also going to Oklahoma State's spring game on April 28th and said he'd like to get to Kentucky as well.

Academics and the opportunity to shine on the field will be important in Reuben's decision.

He isn't in a rush to make a decision and isn't sure if he'll take officials in the spring or the fall yet.
From 247

Quote:
Notre Dame has been building a deep offer list at the defensive end position, offering emerging strong-side end Etinosa Reuben on Thursday.

The Riverside (Mo.) Parkland Hill South junior has been blowing up on the recruiting trail recently, also adding offers from Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Northern Illinois, North Dakota State, Purdue, and Toledo recently.

“(Notre Dame staff) first got in touch with me about three weeks ago and they’ve been asking about my academics,” Reuben said. “It was the defensive line coach and the quarterbacks coach and the assistant d-line coach. I think they’re great. They’re really good to talk to.”

Earning an offer from the Irish was a big moment for Reuben.

“I was really at a loss for words because Notre Dame is a really prestigious school,” Reuben said. “They’re really good at what they do – academics and football.”

At 6-foot-4, 255-pounds, the currently unranked prospect was a disruptive force in the fall. His breakout performance was particularly impressive considering his short resume.

“I’m the first football player in my family and I only started playing last year – my sophomore year,” Reuben said. “It was a good chance to get out on the field and release any problems I have and just leave it all out there.”

Reuben will surely see many additional offers come his way in the future. As things stand today, the Irish look like a legitimate option for the budding defensive lineman.

“Yes, I could see myself at Notre Dame,” Reuben said. “They have really good academics and they play football at a high level against great competition.”

The Irish now have 11 strong-side defensive ends and 11 weak-side defensive ends on their offer board. Considering the great need for quality bodies on the edge, this deep list is more than justified.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-23-2018, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Donate

Very raw player (247 states he didn't start playing football until last year). But receiving 5+ offers after only playing 2 years of football is impressive. I put him in the same category as MJ Anderson; I'd love for the staff to not slow play him and try to get a commitment. I know they're in good shape with other guys, but Notre Dame isn't a school that can be picky the defensive ends. Take all of them.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
koonja
GOAT

Cash: 60,634,987.29
Bank: 2,004,841,855,080.29
Total Bankroll: 2,004,902,490,067.57
Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

How many "just started playing football last year" guys actually work out in big time CFB?

I feel like the excitement of the unknown on those players is typically way overrated.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koonja View Post
How many "just started playing football last year" guys actually work out in big time CFB?

I feel like the excitement of the unknown on those players is typically way overrated.
Its not when he started playing football thats impressive, its the scholarships that he has received in the very short amount of time. He's visiting K-State and Okie State soon as well, so who knows what offers he'll receive in the spring and summer.

Also, when I watch his Junior tape, I think it is better than Ade Ogundeji's tape. This is someone that, if he did play at Notre Dame, would contribute after being in a college program for 2 years. Obviously they should keep recruiting the guys like Joseph Anderson, NaNa, and Bill Norton, but don't forget about these guys.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,556,985.33
Total Bankroll: 201,556,985.33
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Per BGI, he’s visiting on May 5th.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Big23Head
Starter

Cash: 376,372.36
Total Bankroll: 376,372.36
Donate
Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
Per BGI, he’s visiting on May 5th.
Nice. When the Anderson news came out this was the next guy I wondered about.