Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 43,216.95
Bank: 7,475,492,771,893,903.00
Total Bankroll: 7,475,492,771,937,120.00
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt Tottenham Hotspur

'19 NE LB Nick Henrich (Offer)

Inside Linebacker
Omaha, Nebraska
Burke

@nickhenrich_42

MEASUREMENTS
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 200lbs
Vertical: 32
100 Meter Dash: 11.2
400 Meter Dash: 51.1
Squat: 380lbs
Clean: 230lbs

RANKINGS
247 Composite: 4 Star (.9030) - National: 299 - ILB: 7 - NE: 2
247 Sports: 4 Star (94) - National: 69 - ILB: 4 - NE: 1
Rivals: 3 Star (5.5) - NE: 4
ESPN: NR

STATS
2016: 15 TFL - 5.5 SACKS

OFFERS
Notre Dame (2/1/18)
Duke
Iowa
Iowa State
Kansas State
Kentucky
Minnesota
Nebraska
Ohio
Penn State
Purdue
South Dakota State
Wisconsin

FILM

Last edited by beryirish; 02-02-2018 at 10:26 AM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-02-2018, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt Tottenham Hotspur

Last edited by beryirish; 02-02-2018 at 08:49 AM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Donate

Quote:
https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ffer-114525497

Top 100 junior LB Nick Henrich earns Notre Dame offer
Notre Dame offered its second 2019 inside linebacker of the week on Thursday. Nebraska Top 75 prospect Nick Henrich is honored to add the Irish to his offer list.

Nebraska junior linebacker Nick Henrich had a big day on Thursday.

After receiving a ranking bump from three-star status to No. 69 overall in the 247Sports 2019 rankings, he earned an offer from Notre Dame.

“It’s a huge honor,” Henrich said. “It’s crazy that this all happened.”

The 6-foot-4, 200-pound mike linebacker was outstanding this fall, posting 120 tackles, an outstanding total of 32 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks.

Henrich’s play hasn’t gone unnoticed, picking up over a dozen offers, in Duke, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio, Penn State, Purdue, South Dakota State, and Wisconsin.

“Schools like Minnesota, Iowa State, Iowa, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska. Those are the schools that are showing really a lot of interest.”

The Irish have also been in touch with Henrich for months.

“I’ve been in contact with them a little bit during the season and then once I posted my junior highlights, they’ve been in touch with me more. (Coach Clark Lea) came down to the school today to talk to my coach and that’s when they made the offer.”

“(Lea) seems like a really cool guy and a really great coach.”

Henrich has a strong understanding of what the Irish offer and can’t wait to get an up-close look at the University and football program.

“I’ll absolutely consider Notre Dame,” Henrich said. “It’s a school with a lot of great tradition and defensive tradition. So, yeah. I’m definitely really interested.”

With 2019 National Signing Day over a year away, Henrich is sure to see his offer list expand substantially.

For the Irish, they will be selective at linebacker in the 2019 recruiting cycle. That said, Henrich certainly appears to have what the Irish are looking for.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Donate

Recruiting report: Omaha Burke's Nick Henrich earns Penn State offer, but remains interested in NU | Football | omaha.com

Recruiting report: Omaha Burke's Nick Henrich earns Penn State offer, but remains interested in NU

Omaha Burke's Nick Henrich was the first 2019 in-state player to receive a Division I scholarship offer.

South Dakota State offered the 6-foot-4, 210-pound linebacker in the spring of 2017. After his All-Nebraska junior season, Henrich's latest offer came Wednesday night from Penn State.

Of Henrich's offers, eight of them are from Power Fives conference schools — Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Duke, Kentucky, Nebraska and Penn State. Ohio and South Dakota State are the others.

Getting an offer from Penn State was a special to Henrich.

"I've been talking to them for a while and it was a huge honor to get an offer from them," Henrich said. "My favorite player in the NFL is (Dallas Cowboys linebacker) Sean Lee and he played there."

Henrich is a sideline-to-sideline player with great natural football instincts, making him capable of playing in a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme.

"They see me as more of an inside linebacker," Henrich said. "I do have some versatility and can play inside or outside in their system."

Henrich said he hasn't started to set up visits, but when he does his high school team will be a priority.

"I'll go to some camps but my main focus is still going to be my high school team."

Mike Riley's Nebraska staff extended an offer to Henrich on June 2 and Scott Frost's staff is also showing interest.

"Their linebacker coach texted me tonight," he said. "I have a lot of respect for how they are handling their situation at UCF and you can tell they really respect their players."

It is still early in the recruiting process for Henrich but he has two schools that he is hearing from more than others — Iowa State and Minnesota.

Henrich said he loves what first year Minnesota coach PJ Fleck is doing at Minnesota.

"I love it, he is doing a lot of great things with the program," he said. "I love his energy and passion for his players and craft."

His father grew up in Iowa and is a University of Iowa alum. His mother is an Iowa State alum that grew up in Minnesota. His brother, Andrew, is a freshman defensive lineman at Division II Augustana in Sioux Falls, S.D. But he said that won't play a factor in his recruitment.

"My family wants me to go wherever is best for me, there is no pressure from them at all," he said. "I am looking for the best fit for me and best football atmosphere or someplace I can feel like home."

Iowa was one of the first schools to offer him a scholarship and the Hawkeyes haven't cooled in their interest.

"They have a great program and great tradition."
Old 02-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
ab2cmiller
Troublemaker in training

Cash: 791,611.71
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 791,611.71
Donate
ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Old 03-19-2018, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,570,591.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 201,570,591.70
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Visiting April 13-15th, same weekend as Osita, Nana, Spears, and Watson.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...isit-116464588
Old 04-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,323,360.50
Bank: 9,723,725,400.28
Total Bankroll: 23,949,048,760.78
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

visiting ND this weekend