Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2017, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,013,046,710.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,013,046,710.88
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

'19 FL RB Cesare 'Chez' Mellusi (Offer)

RB
Naples, FL
Naples HS

Measurements:
Height: 6-0
Weight: 185

Rankings:

247 Comp ..... 4 star ..... #16 RB ..... #205 OA ..... .9233 rating
247 ............... 4 star ..... #15 RB ..... #197 OA ...... 90 rating
Scout ............ NR
Rivals ............ 4 star ..... #15 RB ..... #174 OA ...... 5.8
ESPN ............. 4 star ..... #16 RB ..... #247 OA ...... 80

Offers:
Notre Dame
Arizona
Auburn
BC
UK
Miami F
Mich
Mizzou
UNC
Ole Miss
Rutgers
USC
UVA

Media Links:

Twitter = chez_mellusi

Cesare "Chez" Mellusi - Hudl

Highlights:

Last edited by NDCrusader; 08-26-2017 at 11:40 AM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 06-29-2017, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Old 06-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
dublinirish
Everestt Gholstonson

Cash: 14,225,287,586.57
Bank: 561,575,240.89
Total Bankroll: 14,786,862,827.46
Donate
dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!dublinirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Detroit Tigers Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Eastern Michigan

not a South Florida kid by origin and has family all around the country.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
dwshade
Senior

Cash: 23,105.53
Total Bankroll: 23,105.53
Donate
dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!dwshade should be giving advice to Kelly!

Really liked his film. Great hands out of the back field. Apparently his dad and Coach Denson hit it off.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-26-2017, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Old 09-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

Classic.

Old 09-05-2017, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Big23Head
Starter

Cash: 362,432.14
Total Bankroll: 362,432.14
Donate
Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame

Notre Dame set to host elite junior back

Quote:
Notre Dame will host top junior prospects this weekend, including Chez Mellusi.

The Naples, Fla., running back earned an offer from the Irish on June 29 and has been hoping visit South Bend ever since. Notre Dame reached out on the first day of the contact period to set that trip in motion for the four-star athlete.

“(Notre Dame) has sent me edits, then I talked to coach (Autry) Denson on (Sept. 1),” Mellusi said. “I told him I had a bye week this week and he said the Georgia game would probably be the best game for me to visit. That’s just how it happened.”

The Notre Dame coaching staff has done a thorough job in recruiting Mellusi, putting them in a strong position with the versatile South Florida standout.

“(Notre Dame) is going to be the first real school I’m visiting and as of right now, they’re definitely on the top because they’ve kept the most contact, they’ve sent the most stuff and coach Denson is just a really cool guy. He’s really upfront with me. I want to visit and get a feel for it and I’ll see if I like it.”

The 6-foot, 175-pound running back has a pair of visits in the works following his Notre Dame unofficial.

“I’m pretty sure I’m going to North Carolina in November,” Mellusi said. “I might be going to USC in October, they’re a pretty good school too.”

Hurricane Harvey is set to disrupt the Naples area toward the end of the week, possibly causing problems for Mellusi’s trip to Indiana.

“I’m pretty sure I’m coming by Friday night,” Mellusi said. “Hopefully this hurricane doesn’t mess anything up. We’re under a state of emergency right now. But they don’t really know if it’s going to hit us yet because they say it’s too early to tell. If it hit us, it’s going to be pretty bad.”

If all goes as planned, Mellusi will travel to South Bend with his father, who is also high on Notre Dame and what they have to offer.

“I’m going up there with my dad,” Mellusi said. “As soon as I told him I got invited to the game, he said, ‘oh, we’re going then.’ He’s really big on education. All schools are pretty good at football, all the Division 1 schools. But what else do they have?”

Mellusi is well-informed on what the Irish have in store but can’t wait to take it all in this week.

“I’m looking forward to meeting the guys and asking them some questions, how Notre Dame treats them and stuff like that,” Mellusi said. “I want to see the campus and the facilities but I know the campus is beautiful already. I just want to see it.”

Mellusi rates as the No. 204 overall prospect and the No. 9 at his position in the South in the 247 Composite rankings. He also holds offers from Arizona, Boston College, Kentucky, Miami, Michigan, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Rutgers, USC and Virginia.

Aside from Mellusi, the Irish will also host key junior prospects David Bell and Joseph Anderson this weekend.