Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,013,046,806.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,013,046,806.88
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

I'm not following the numbers with his addition unless we have more guaranteed defections that aren't public.

With 5 DT's and 5 NG's on the roster for '17, ND only loses Cage for sure and most likely Mokwuah. If Bonner loses his starting DT spot, I guess he could GT. Some people have talked about Tillery to the NFL early... That's a big fat no unless E&E/B&B perform a miracle that the Vatican would notice

Everybody else has time on their clocks and can't GT until after the '18 season. (MDT, Taylor, Tiassum)

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
zelezo vlk
All-American

Cash: 133,553,516,068.27
Bank: 377,592,282,708.28
Total Bankroll: 511,145,798,776.54
Donate
zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!zelezo vlk should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears

I thought II liked him at Guard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-09-2017, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,517,157.74
Total Bankroll: 201,517,157.74
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman77 View Post
This is the kid we need on DL. Would be a major get imo
Not sure a 3rd DT should be classified as a need considering we've landed 5 DT's in the last 2 classes. Personally, is like to see him at OG, and save the scholarship for a 3rd DT in 19'.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelezo vlk View Post
I thought II liked him at Guard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I've heard both. He's only 6-2 and Elston went to Utah to court him so he's a DT target.

Here's all the Vakalahi/Taimani chatter from the 2108 Master List:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
Here's an interesting one for all the guys with daughters. Coach Elston is in SLC at East HS. They have a ton of players that ND hasn't been in on but one that now sticks out is Sione Angilau, a 6-6 300lb OL/DL. He's grown a lot recently and is moving up the R&R's.

Quote:
I had the wrong guy at SLC East earlier. ND offered Sam Vakalahi. Going to the Opening Finals. Washington might lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
Though that says OG, we are recruiting him as a DT, per Irish247.
Quote:
Really. I guess it makes sense since Elston was the one on the visit. The DT recruiting is starting to worry me unless they know there are defections coming.

Taking Mustipher would have been one thing as they were in it with him for years, he was a different physical package compared to the other recruits since the '15 class and he had flexibility of position on both sides of the ball. Here we have another same size physical package as everyone they are currently involved with.

I'll be worried about Jayson Ademilola until he's a month into classes in South Bend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinirish View Post
seems like Elko likes those smaller DT's..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
As I've mentioned previously, at times he's very active with his DT's. Lots of stunt, slants, etc. Due to that, he probably looks for some smaller yet quick and penetrating DT's, at least that would make some sense to me.
Quote:
Made his final group and Pete Sampson was clear on this week's Scout Podcast that ND is recruiting him as OL and that ND is VERY much in this. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspags10pg View Post
Not sure if it's been posted anywhere and I didn't even see a thread for him but ND is in 2018 OL Sam Vakalahi's top 7 along with Bama, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, UCLA, and Washington I believe.

Pretty important recruit with the loss of Hoge and Parker. Kids pretty darn good too and will be competing at The Opening. Would be huge if we could pull this off.

EDIT: I've seen a couple places now mention him as a DT. Not sure where we're recruiting him at but if it's DT then I'm guessing he's not a take with Jayson and Ja'mion already on board. And if he is a take at DT then he's obviously not as big of a need. If he's an interior OL as first reported then sign him up. We need some help there after the transfers.

Last edited by NDCrusader; 07-09-2017 at 04:03 PM..
Old 07-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Domina Nostra
Starter

Cash: 96,477,176.85
Bank: 1,118,455,712,825.74
Total Bankroll: 1,118,552,190,002.59
Donate
Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!Domina Nostra should be giving advice to Kelly!
Baltimore Orioles Baltimore Ravens Notre Dame

He said he's being recruited for DT in an interview.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Donate

visiting next week per 247/Loy

Old 07-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
connor_in
Oh Yeeaah!!!

Cash: 5,038,641,441.58
Bank: 9,480,353,300,513.21
Total Bankroll: 9,485,391,941,954.79
Donate
connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
I've heard both. He's only 6-2 and Elston went to Utah to court him so he's a DT target.

Here's all the Vakalahi/Taimani chatter from the 2108 Master List:
gotta get to these guys early, huh?