Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2017 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2015, 10:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
PANDFAN
Look Down

Cash: 1,003,683,672.68
Bank: 9,730,241,198.12
Total Bankroll: 10,733,924,870.80
Donate
PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia 76ers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Joshua Ross had never met Notre Dame defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder before, but all it took was one five-minute chalk talk session with the coach for him to realize that's a man he could see himself playing for one day.

Ross, who took an unofficial visit to Notre Dame on Sunday, was offered a scholarship by the Irish on the spot, and that put the program right into his top three.

"Notre Dame, to me, is a school that I really like," Ross said. "I would say that Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame are my top three, with no order."

Ross has already been identified as one of the top linebacker prospects in the class of 2017. He's the younger brother of current Michigan linebacker and former four-star recruit James Ross. - See more at: https://notredame.rivals.com/content....jima8VSX.dpuf

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 05-18-2015, 10:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
GoldenDomer
preferred walk on

Cash: 46,335,563,514.14
Bank: 16,642,723,203,463.85
Total Bankroll: 16,689,058,766,977.99
Donate
GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Giants New York Rangers Notre Dame Manchester United

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDFAN View Post
Joshua Ross had never met Notre Dame defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder before, but all it took was one five-minute chalk talk session with the coach for him to realize that's a man he could see himself playing for one day.

Ross, who took an unofficial visit to Notre Dame on Sunday, was offered a scholarship by the Irish on the spot, and that put the program right into his top three.

"Notre Dame, to me, is a school that I really like," Ross said. "I would say that Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame are my top three, with no order."

Ross has already been identified as one of the top linebacker prospects in the class of 2017. He's the younger brother of current Michigan linebacker and former four-star recruit James Ross. - See more at: https://notredame.rivals.com/content....jima8VSX.dpuf
Big. Love his film; he's already a thumper with 2 more HS seasons.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
PANDFAN
Look Down

Donate
PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!

IRV SMITH JR

"I don't really know what's up with Notre Dame," Smith Jr. said. "They've been sending me letters but nobody's really talked to me yet.

"My dad is curious too, about why we haven't heard from them. If they don't then that's how it is. He tells me I should go to a school that really wants me, and just because he went to Notre Dame doesn't mean I have to go there. It's not like that at all. He's not pushing me anywhere."
He was invited to the Irish Invasion in June, but at this point it doesn't look like the trip is in the works.
Instead, the current slate of summer plans includes Alabama, Texas A&M, Texas, Arizona State, Miami, Florida, LSU and Oklahoma State.

"Several of those schools have been showing a lot of love," Smith Jr. said. "They've shown they really want me, which is important. I'll probably make those trips and then start working on narrowing down a list, definitely a top ten."
Old 05-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

From Steve W. There is a story up about Jake Moretti a top '17 OL on the page attached here and he just got offered. Profile anyone? It's a side story on the one attached below.

Notre Dame is the latest to offer Arvada (Colo.) Pomona four-star offensive tackle Jake Moretti, one of the nation's best at his position in the class of 2017.

The 6-5, 285-pounder has already picked up offers from California, Colorado, Colorado State, Miami, Michigan, Ohio State, UCLA and others.

Five-star QB planning to be at Irish Invasion

Last edited by Me2SouthBend; 05-21-2015 at 07:56 AM..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #26 (permalink)
PANDFAN
Look Down

Donate

alabama commit : Najee Harris, rb TOP 2017 RB RIVALS
sanford visited

"He was awesome," Dudley said. "That was the first time that I had met him, and he made everything very personable. We talked about when he was at Stanford and stuff like that. He 'bumped' into Najee and then watched us practice. I was very impressed."

Takeaway from Wednesday's visit, was Sanford's ability to work a room at a school that he hadn't been at before
Old 05-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
PANDFAN
Look Down

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
From Steve W. There is a story up about Jake Moretti a top '17 OL on the page attached here and he just got offered. Profile anyone? It's a side story on the one attached below.

Notre Dame is the latest to offer Arvada (Colo.) Pomona four-star offensive tackle Jake Moretti, one of the nation's best at his position in the class of 2017.

The 6-5, 285-pounder has already picked up offers from California, Colorado, Colorado State, Miami, Michigan, Ohio State, UCLA and others.

Five-star QB planning to be at Irish Invasion
HH came to pick up transcripts and check up on 2017 offensive tackle Jake Moretti. The Arvada Pomona High product said he spoke to Hiestand on the phone for about 20 minutes and that's when he learned that he had the offer.

"It's crazy. … I mean it's Notre Dame. The history they have behind that school with the alum they have it's just a great university and it means a lot,"
Old 05-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #28 (permalink)
drake29
Freshman

Cash: 4,039,162.34
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 4,039,162.34
Donate
drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!drake29 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDFAN View Post
IRV SMITH JR

"I don't really know what's up with Notre Dame," Smith Jr. said. "They've been sending me letters but nobody's really talked to me yet.

"My dad is curious too, about why we haven't heard from them. If they don't then that's how it is. He tells me I should go to a school that really wants me, and just because he went to Notre Dame doesn't mean I have to go there. It's not like that at all. He's not pushing me anywhere."
He was invited to the Irish Invasion in June, but at this point it doesn't look like the trip is in the works.
Instead, the current slate of summer plans includes Alabama, Texas A&M, Texas, Arizona State, Miami, Florida, LSU and Oklahoma State.

"Several of those schools have been showing a lot of love," Smith Jr. said. "They've shown they really want me, which is important. I'll probably make those trips and then start working on narrowing down a list, definitely a top ten."
wtf? who is his area recruiter?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!