Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2017 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #197 (permalink)
ab2cmiller
Troublemaker in training

Cash: 696,757.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 696,757.95
Donate
ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!ab2cmiller should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Listened to Wiltfong last week do an interview. He said with all the new coaches and moving of responsibilities a year ago, they expected the 16' class to be "much more of a grind" and the class has turned out better then expected.

With that said, Wiltfong went on to say that he expects ND to put together one of the top classes in 17' now that everyone has had at least a year in place, been able to build relationships, etc. etc.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #198 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,011,317,506.49
Total Bankroll: 1,011,317,506.49
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
Lugg
Gibbons
Trey Smith
Jedrick Willis
Wyatt Davis

Those 5 would be my 5 at this early stage.
That's a lot of potential guards. Get the feeling Gibbons, Wills and Davis are going to be guards (if) at ND. For example, I'm not sure Wyatt Davis is even 6-4 barefoot and I think I remember Wills saying he's not open to playing guard. I haven't watched him enough to know if he's an ND level tackle prospect but he looks like a guard

If I get to shoot for the stars, I'm going after one more of the 6-6+ guys at the top of the rankings like Myers, Ashley, Wilson, Sarell, Slayton, Deculus, Troxell.

Would really like to see if an offer would generate any interest from Sarell. It sounds like he has no problem leaving Seattle. Also, maybe Mr. Bongiovi could give Isaiah Wilson a lift to South Bend for a game being that they're Poly Prep brothers.

Some other guard prospects to keep an eye on are Robert Hainsley, Ben Petrula, CJ Thorpe and...

Matt Bockhorst!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #199 (permalink)
connor_in
Oh Yeeaah!!!

Cash: 105,689.73
Bank: 2,370,350,116,759.00
Total Bankroll: 2,370,350,222,448.73
Donate
connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post
That's a lot of potential guards. Get the feeling Gibbons, Wills and Davis are going to be guards (if) at ND. For example, I'm not sure Wyatt Davis is even 6-4 barefoot and I think I remember Wills saying he's not open to playing guard. I haven't watched him enough to know if he's an ND level tackle prospect but he looks like a guard

If I get to shoot for the stars, I'm going after one more of the 6-6+ guys at the top of the rankings like Myers, Ashley, Wilson, Sarell, Slayton, Deculus, Troxell.

Would really like to see if an offer would generate any interest from Sarell. It sounds like he has no problem leaving Seattle. Also, maybe Mr. Bongiovi could give Isaiah Wilson a lift to South Bend for a game being that they're Poly Prep brothers.

Some other guard prospects to keep an eye on are Robert Hainsley, Ben Petrula, CJ Thorpe and...

Matt Bockhorst!
Old 02-01-2016, 03:05 PM   #200 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,500,620.37
Total Bankroll: 201,500,620.37
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDCrusader View Post

Matt Bockhorst!
I was more speaking to the ones we are in the best shape with versus the best in the class.

However, Lugg and Smith are OT's for sure and then you can bring in Gibbons and Wyatt as OG's, with Willis being the swing guy that Heistand covets so much. I'd say that'd be pretty stellar even though there are others rated higher.

Willis is a big boy so that's where the OG talk comes from. However, every camp he's been to, he's done very well on the outside at OT.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:21 AM   #201 (permalink)
irishff1014
Legend

Cash: 2,060,003,547.49
Total Bankroll: 2,060,003,547.49
Donate
irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins Notre Dame

4 star Florida DE Zachary Carter with an offer.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:50 AM   #202 (permalink)
arrowryan
Team MVP

Cash: 2,985,973.35
Total Bankroll: 2,985,973.35
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Old 02-03-2016, 07:52 AM   #203 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,011,317,506.49
Total Bankroll: 1,011,317,506.49
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowryan View Post

Teammate of new PWO Mick Assaf. Get 'em Mick!

Also -- their teammate is Andrew Thomas, '17 OT who's #56 Overall on Rivals. Is he next?

Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-03-2016 at 08:03 AM..