Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
connor_in
Oh Yeeaah!!!

Cash: 12,925.30
Bank: 606,858,094.42
Total Bankroll: 606,871,019.72
Donate
connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!connor_in should be giving advice to Kelly!

Does this mean I can finally start my
"Who's Likely Next (2015)?"
thread now?!?!?!?!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
luvvleee2000
Waterboy

Cash: 532.97
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 532.97
Donate
luvvleee2000 is on a distinguished road

Cinjun is not related to Carl Erskine, but his dad Robert is a Univ. of Houston school record holder in the javelin 248.8ft, collegiate record holder 1986 and 7th in the nation in the 88 Olympic trials.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ironman8
Jaqen H'ghar

Cash: 448,852.44
Bank: 126,124,098.99
Total Bankroll: 126,572,951.44
Donate
Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!Ironman8 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants New Jersey Devils Providence

Quote:
Originally Posted by beryirish View Post
I guess I'll just make threads for every single prospect in the country then.

The rule of thumb is if they have an offer from ND or are receiving interest from ND then make a thread for discussion. If not then don't put it up. It's a common courtesy to the forum.
To be fair, for a while there it looked like that's exactly what you were doing in the '13 cycle. Not trying to be a jerk but how many threads are sitting in the '13 forum created by you without ND interest right now? Those in glass houses...
Old 02-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 27,606.81
Bank: 176,501,051,571.05
Total Bankroll: 176,501,079,177.86
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
To be fair, for a while there it looked like that's exactly what you were doing in the '13 cycle. Not trying to be a jerk but how many threads are sitting in the '13 forum created by you without ND interest right now? Those in glass houses...
Blame 247Sports then for having Notre Dame with "interest"

I have no intention on putting up threads unless I heard or saw some level of interest with Notre Dame whether it's mutual or not or yet to be determined.

If over time the interest falls off and I already made the thread....not my fault..I can't see into the future...there was interest so I put it up.

Count up all the recruiting threads I have put up and contributed my time to this site.
There may be one/two sour grapes in the bunch...however I doubt it.

I put a lot of pride in the recruits threads I make by putting all the information I can so YOU can form an opinion on the recruit and post for discussion.

I can understand being called out for expressing my opinion on this forum but not the work I contribute to it.

Thanks IM8
Old 04-12-2012, 01:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
Spiewak
Walk-On

Cash: 382,156.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 382,156.50
Donate
Spiewak is on a distinguished road

2015 will be a very deep year for QBs. ND should have plenty of options to choose from.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Irishnuke
MIP 2013

Cash: 5,052,095,232.28
Bank: 21,277,947,582.69
Total Bankroll: 26,330,042,814.97
Donate
Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!Irishnuke should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Valparaiso

Alrighty then.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 27,606.81
Bank: 176,501,051,571.05
Total Bankroll: 176,501,079,177.86
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt

better hurry