Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 12:38 AM   #295 (permalink)
Crazy Balki
Site Assigned Optimist

Cash: 210,273.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 210,273.62
Donate
Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!Crazy Balki should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Irish View Post
A lot of time and football to be played between now and February. Let's see how ND does this season and let's see how Florida does. If Muschamp tanks, the Gators may be looking for a new coach, and Coney may look elsewhere.
Which further confuses the living daylights out of me. Why would Coney have UF as the leader when it's pretty obvious that Muschamp's seat is hotter than Jessica Biel's ass in Chuck and Larry.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-29-2014, 01:17 AM   #296 (permalink)
irishog77
NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW

Cash: 78,976.04
Bank: 245,215,714,266,611.09
Total Bankroll: 245,215,714,345,587.12
Donate
irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!

I think if schools like michigan and florida lose their head coach, it would be more bad than good.

Take Florida for instance. They've been mediocre since Tebow left. Their one good season they flushed down the crapper with their pathetic loss to UofL in the Sugar Bowl. They're coming off a truly embarrassing entire season....and yet they're still sitting there with lots of top recruits. So the guy who has done a ****ty and embarrassing job at the school now is replaced with a different, sexier, and almost assuredly better coach? Yeah, I see a school like Florida getting a BUMP in recruiting if they change regimes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-29-2014, 02:39 AM   #297 (permalink)
Irish8248
Sophomore

Cash: 3,304.80
Bank: 40,823,504,082,180.02
Total Bankroll: 40,823,504,085,484.81
Donate
Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish8248 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres Dayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishog77 View Post
I think if schools like michigan and florida lose their head coach, it would be more bad than good.

Take Florida for instance. They've been mediocre since Tebow left. Their one good season they flushed down the crapper with their pathetic loss to UofL in the Sugar Bowl. They're coming off a truly embarrassing entire season....and yet they're still sitting there with lots of top recruits. So the guy who has done a ****ty and embarrassing job at the school now is replaced with a different, sexier, and almost assuredly better coach? Yeah, I see a school like Florida getting a BUMP in recruiting if they change regimes.
Hi my name is ND, I'd like to tell you a story starting way back in 1997...
Old 07-29-2014, 07:47 AM   #298 (permalink)
Irish#1
Living Your Dream!

Cash: 505,544,700,170.14
Bank: 789,584,611,645,320.50
Total Bankroll: 790,090,156,345,490.50
Donate
Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!Irish#1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish8248 View Post
Hi my name is ND, I'd like to tell you a story starting way back in 1997...
Maybe it shows that it's not always easy to find a quality coach even when you're a top football school.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:07 AM   #299 (permalink)
IrishLion
I am Beyonce, Always.

Cash: 600,404,180.12
Bank: 93,578,129,257,534,896.00
Total Bankroll: 93,578,129,857,939,072.00
Donate
IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!IrishLion should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati

Quote:

...So the guy who has done a ****ty and embarrassing job at the school now is replaced with a different, sexier, and almost assuredly better coach? Yeah, I see a school like Florida getting a BUMP in recruiting if they change regimes.
Generally I would tend to agree with you. The new-hire "bump" is very real at most big schools... everyone wants to be part of the resurgence. Urban did it at tOSU, Sark did it at USC, even Charlie Weis did it at ND before '05, etc. However, there's been some evidence lately that this isn't always the case, either. Charlie Strong didn't set the world on fire when he got to Texas, and even back in '09/'10, BK didn't sign a bunch of last-minute studs when he got to ND like other coaches might have.

It's a crap shoot, really, that I think boils down to how impressionable the recruit is, not necessarily the "sexy" coaching change being the huge deciding factor. Some kids become a prisoner of the moment, while others stay level through a big change in their recruitment.

What kind of kid would Tevon be? No idea.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:33 PM   #300 (permalink)
OCIrish
Fukk Michigan

Cash: 5,029.72
Bank: -0.17
Total Bankroll: 5,029.55
Donate
OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingAlamo View Post
The Alamo will help too

**** MICHIGAN
I approve of this message!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 01:11 PM   #301 (permalink)
Big23Head
Starter

Cash: 377,536.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 377,536.70
Donate
Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!Big23Head should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco 49ers Notre Dame

Scout: UF is leading. He will decide soon, maybe the next 2-3 weeks. Mom loved the visit to UF. ND or Auburn is #2.