Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
ShakeDown
MexiCAN

Cash: 51,238.83
Bank: 47,966,898,818,353,760.00
Total Bankroll: 47,966,898,818,404,984.00
Donate
ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!ShakeDown should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLDomer View Post
Oh I know FSU recruited him as a Athlete, but my whole point is knowing Booker T I would be shocked if we pulled a kid outta there, although it would be nice because of the talent there.
I agree 100%. I'd be shocked as well. I'd actually be pretty surprised if he went anywhere other than UMiami.

And you're absolutely right, at one point Miami had Booker kids on lockdown, but now not so much.

Last edited by ShakeDown; 07-11-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
rtrn2glory
All-American

Cash: 385,217,302.30
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 385,217,302.30
Donate
rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Chicago Bears Notre Dame

is he related to Zach Thomas
Old 07-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
OCIrish
Fukk Michigan

Cash: 770.15
Bank: -0.17
Total Bankroll: 769.97
Donate
OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrn2glory View Post
is he related to Zach Thomas
Too tall..........
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sherm Sticky
The Prophet

Cash: 1,201,694,768.46
Bank: 165,445,842,597,356.75
Total Bankroll: 165,447,044,292,125.22
Donate
Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks San Francisco 49ers New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

No way we offered him! This kid dominated The Opening. He has moved to the top of my list!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
BleedBlueGold
Starter

Cash: 1,000,015,118,407.95
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,000,015,118,407.95
Donate
BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!BleedBlueGold should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Is he of the 'play CAT early then grow into a DE' mold? I can't keep these guys straight. Seems like the staff is going after a 100 LB/DE.

Carter, Williams, Yeargin, Blakenship, Bonner, S. Thomas, and now C. Thomas. Of these guys, what position will they play and who does the staff prefer? (because obviously you can't take them all)
Old 07-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
md_bennett
Freshman

Cash: 304.03
Bank: 342,634.73
Total Bankroll: 342,938.76
Donate
md_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of informationmd_bennett is a fountain of information
Atlanta Braves Notre Dame

As I love his ability I do not want to say that I am disappointed in the offer....but I am disappointed in that we seem to be offering a lot of CAT targets. Tells me the staff does not feel good about Williams or Cater and want somebody other than Blankenship and Bonner to be the guy at that position. Yeargin could also be the guy there, but still more CAT offers. I may be seeing this wrong, but I see very few true NG and DE and a LOT of DE/OLB hybrids.

EDIT: Wait I have it...we plan to run the 5-2 Rabbit package. 2 WDE 2 SDE 1 DT and 2 Dogs ranging over the middle.

Last edited by md_bennett; 07-11-2013 at 02:09 PM..
Old 07-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Emcee77
latress on the men-jay

Cash: 347,704.48
Bank: 21,228,113,328,306.31
Total Bankroll: 21,228,113,676,010.78
Donate
Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueGold View Post
Is he of the 'play CAT early then grow into a DE' mold? I can't keep these guys straight. Seems like the staff is going after a 100 LB/DE.

Carter, Williams, Yeargin, Blakenship, Bonner, S. Thomas, and now C. Thomas. Of these guys, what position will they play and who does the staff prefer? (because obviously you can't take them all)
Good question ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
No way we offered him! This kid dominated The Opening. He has moved to the top of my list!
Sherm, where do you like Thomas, position wise? He has that long, lean build that the staff likes for LBs. In terms of his build, he reminds me of Grace or Savaiinea. On his tape I really like his ability to fill gaps and stop RBs at or behind the LOS. I like him as an ILB, but all I've seen is his 2 minute highlight tape.