Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #344 (permalink)
AdmiralBackhand
John 3:16

Cash: 401,361.58
Bank: 39,426,415,993,389,592.00
Total Bankroll: 39,426,415,993,790,952.00
Donate
AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!AdmiralBackhand should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Netherlands

His instagram has him in a ND jersey in the locker room. Looks well put together and I could see how he would be molded for ILB.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 08-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #345 (permalink)
GoldenDomer87
Walk-On

Cash: 8,782.90
Bank: 21,821.53
Total Bankroll: 30,604.43
Donate
GoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to allGoldenDomer87 is a name known to all
Louisiana State

My only concern is why the coaching staff never offered right away after he camped at ND. If I remember correctly, Bonner camped and they offered right away, so they saw something. Other than that, 3 and 4 stars are the same to me, all depends on work ethic and coaching.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #346 (permalink)
NDBCSChamps
Freshman

Cash: 1,454,546,589.79
Bank: 194,653,333,040,826,176.00
Total Bankroll: 194,653,334,495,372,768.00
Donate
NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!NDBCSChamps should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati Bengals Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDomer87 View Post
My only concern is why the coaching staff never offered right away after he camped at ND. If I remember correctly, Bonner camped and they offered right away, so they saw something. Other than that, 3 and 4 stars are the same to me, all depends on work ethic and coaching.
Read somewhere that Kelly was going to offer after camp but Drue left camp early. Then the staff went on vacation so the offer didn't come out until beginning of August.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #347 (permalink)
STLDomer
Big Baller Brand

Cash: 7,522,074.18
Bank: 16,189,607.50
Total Bankroll: 23,711,681.68
Donate
STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!STLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues Notre Dame

Him and his girlfriend

Old 08-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #348 (permalink)
SirStrutsAlot
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 793.85
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 793.85
Donate
SirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to beholdSirStrutsAlot is a splendid one to behold
Detroit Tigers Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Lions

Drue "the tranquillizer" tranquill?...sounds good to me!
Old 08-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #349 (permalink)
woolybug25
#1 Vineyard Vines Fan

Cash: 1,031,666,738,012.18
Bank: 969,266,047,114,455,936.00
Total Bankroll: 969,267,078,781,193,856.00
Donate
woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!woolybug25 should be giving advice to Kelly!
St Louis Cardinals Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrn2glory View Post
loved this kid's film from the get go...would love to add him to the mix
Would love to know. What in particular did you love about his film?

No one that has said this has been able to honestly answer this point.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #350 (permalink)
yankeeND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cash: 1,010,346,771.22
Bank: 312,419,494,485.00
Total Bankroll: 313,429,841,256.22
Donate
yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!yankeeND should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Cleveland Cavaliers New England Patriots Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybug25 View Post
Would love to know. What in particular did you love about his film?

No one that has said this has been able to honestly answer this point.
What up Wooly? So I watched his film and here is my amateur opinion. He is raw but played well in all 3 facets of the game. Good speed, bump to exceptional for a MLB if he can maintain it with added weight. Nice hands, should be able to make big plays on passing downs. Thumper, when he made the hits, bad guy go boom. Will be a great special teams player from day one, should be in the two deep by year three on campus with the personnel we will have on hand at the time maybe even start next to Deeb. I am all for it if he wants in.