Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Cash: 490,496.34
Bank: 26,143,268,729.92
Total Bankroll: 26,143,759,226.26
Donate
GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Manchester United

'13 MO ATH Ezekiel Elliott (Ohio State Verbal)

Running Back
John Burroughs HS
St. Louis, MO

Height: 6'0
Weight: 195
40: 4.4-4.5

Rankings:
Rivals: #20 RB
Scout: #9 RB
247: #30 RB

Offers:
Notre Dame
Missouri
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Arkansas
Illinois
Iowa
Nebraska
Northwestern
Arizona State
Georgia
Kansas
Kansas State
Kentucky
Penn State
Tennessee
UCLA
Vanderbilt
UVA

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 03-23-2012 at 03:03 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Donate
GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!

Will be at the 3 day junior camp this summer. Dual sport athelte that won the state 110 hurdles as a sophomore. Just received his first four offers last week.

Per Wiltfong we will be tough to beat if we ultimately offer.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend
Keith Arnold

Cash: 77,359.20
Bank: 385,088,773,291.16
Total Bankroll: 385,088,850,650.35
Donate
Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers Pittsburgh Steelers Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Fast, I like. Does he have a connetion w ND that makes Wiltfong say that? Love the name, goes on All Name Team.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
rtrn2glory
Team MVP

Cash: 771,097,526.97
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 771,097,526.97
Donate
rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!rtrn2glory should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Chicago Bears Notre Dame

got a gear that we need at the RB position. looks like he could be an effective receiver out of the backfield as well.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
Fast, I like. Does he have a connetion w ND that makes Wiltfong say that? Love the name, goes on All Name Team.
He didn't mention one. Said Elliott is very high on both our football and track programs though.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
FLDomer
Mr. Italics

Cash: 461,912.18
Bank: 22,213,588.32
Total Bankroll: 22,675,500.50
Donate
FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!FLDomer should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

This kid looks to have good vision of the cut back lanes, reads his blockers, good size and upside for his frame. Plus he seems fast as SH!T
Old 02-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
L-cart ND-ana
Walk-On

Cash: 1,493.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,493.73
Donate
L-cart ND-ana has a good aura about themL-cart ND-ana has a good aura about themL-cart ND-ana has a good aura about themL-cart ND-ana has a good aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
He didn't mention one. Said Elliott is very high on both our football and track programs though.
Dont let him talk to Darby.....