Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Cash: 963,133.95
Bank: 40,416,961,984.09
Total Bankroll: 40,417,925,118.04
Donate
GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Manchester United

'13 CA OLB Michael Hutchings (USC Verbal)

Outside Linebacker
Concord, CA.
De La Salle HS.

Height: 6'2
Weight: 215

Rankings:
247: #13 OLB #147 overall
ESPN: #4 OLB
Rivals: #7 OLB
Scout: #11 OLB

Offers:
Notre Dame
USC
UCLA
Oregon
Washington
Cal
Michigan
Arizona
Miami
Oregon State
Tennessee

Sophomore Highlights:

Last edited by BeauBenken; 12-30-2012 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Updated rankings
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
GoldenIsThyFame

Cash: 963,133.95
Bank: 40,416,961,984.09
Total Bankroll: 40,417,925,118.04
Donate
GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!GoldenIsThyFame should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Indiana Manchester United

Stud linebacker with an early Top 5 of USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington, and Notre Dame (no order).

Wants to see what kind of impact Tee and Deontay have on the team this year. Friends with Su'a Cravens and likes the possibility of playing together at the next level.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
irishog77
NOT SINBAD's NEPHEW

Cash: 30,397.03
Bank: 177,260,830,579.45
Total Bankroll: 177,260,860,976.48
Donate
irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishog77 should be giving advice to Kelly!

He was pretty bad @ss as lead singer of INXS too.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend
Keith Arnold

Cash: 1,026.72
Bank: 1,702,577,063,950.92
Total Bankroll: 1,702,577,064,977.64
Donate
Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers Pittsburgh Steelers Boston Bruins Notre Dame

Article up on ISD

ND Offers Top 2013 OLB
Old 01-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Grahambo

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Did Clausen go to De La Salle?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
PANDFAN
I LIKE PANDAS!!1

Cash: 1,000,644,141.84
Bank: 5,570,046.90
Total Bankroll: 1,006,214,188.73
Donate
PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia 76ers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahambo View Post
Did Clausen go to De La Salle?
no oaks christian like Payton
Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Buster Bluth
Hey Brother...

Cash: 100,003,223.84
Bank: 1.01
Total Bankroll: 100,003,224.85
Donate
Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!Buster Bluth should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Columbus Blue Jackets Toledo

6'2 for an OLB is a bit short for what Kelly/Diaco like, isn't it? Does this guy project as an ILB?