Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #78 (permalink)
Grahambo

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishff1014 View Post
I agree but hopefully this will change this year. Lets hope kelly can get this guys playing good early and win some games.
I edited my post above but this year is probably the most crucial for BK in building a consistent winner. A lull in recruiting this year will not be good for him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #79 (permalink)
irishff1014
Legend

Cash: 2,062,533,110.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 2,062,533,110.72
Donate
irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishff1014 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahambo View Post
I edited my post above but this year is probably the most crucial for BK in building a consistent winner. A lull in recruiting this year will not be good for him.
The 12 class is pretty good. And if it is true about the whole deal with Darby then kelly needs to get his assistances on the right track that cost us big time. But this is the year his talent in developing kids needs to come in Handy. Yes kids do care about a good education but they also want to win alot. So we shall see what kelly and staff can do including his new staff. I am not going to give up on the team or staff though.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #80 (permalink)
Grahambo

Donate

McGee has early offers

Premium

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #81 (permalink)
NDdomer2
I'll Allow it

Cash: 200,000,006,641.74
Bank: 82,002,725,784,000,016.00
Total Bankroll: 82,002,925,784,006,656.00
Donate
NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahambo View Post
This kid looks super skinny in that picture.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #82 (permalink)
beryirish
Dry Land Is Not A Myth!

Cash: 93,097.59
Bank: 333,743,533,052,216.50
Total Bankroll: 333,743,533,145,314.06
Donate
beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!beryirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Detroit Red Wings Toledo 3 - Dale Earnhardt Tottenham Hotspur

ESPN Insider

Michigan Wolverines want to break through with Illinois linemen - ESPN

Talks about the big lineman from Illinois; Kyle Bosch (Wheaton, Ill./St. Francis), Ethan Pocic (Lemont, Ill./Lemont), Logan Tuley-Tillman (Peoria, Ill./Manual) and Colin McGovern (New Lenox, Ill./Lincoln-Way West).

It's on Michigan's site how they already built strong relationships with these lineman. Tillman has been to Ann Arbor 4 times already and plans to go this weekend.

McGovern talking about building bonds with these other lineman:

Quote:
"I don't think it hurts. I think overall it's definitely a positive that they're recruiting all of us," McGovern said. "I've met with Logan and Ethan, and that would definitely pull you ahead of the game if there's that chemistry there with all of us being on the line. It wouldn't be a huge factor, but it would be a positive."
Bosch also stated that playing with these guys would be a big advantage and something to think about carefully:

Quote:
"That would be awesome. I'd love to play with those guys at Michigan, Illinois, Northwestern, or a Big Ten school," Bosch said. "I met Logan down at Alabama, and I thought that'd be fun too. We're always exchanging phone numbers and giving each other coaches' numbers."
Michigan is looking to take 5 OL this coming season....holy crap

They let each other know when they are going to take trips and see if the others would want to visit the same time and carpool to save on costs. That in and of itself helps build bonds with each other.

Looks like this year will have huge battles between ND-Mich
Old 02-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #83 (permalink)
luckyfc
Waterboy

Cash: 12,107.05
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 12,107.05
Donate
luckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really niceluckyfc is just really nice

CB please
Old 02-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #84 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend

Donate

Freebie from Inside the Irish. GB, not sure if you have all of these guys.
Recruiting carousel restarts with 2013 Rivals100 list | Inside the Irish