Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #778 (permalink)
RDU Irish
Catholics vs. Cousins

Cash: 4,325,607.92
Bank: 16,942,803.50
Total Bankroll: 21,268,411.42
Donate
RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!RDU Irish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Bears Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee77 View Post
Nah, we'd take him today if he wanted to commit, according to Tunnel Vision, just like Bryant, Redfield and Treadwell. Specifically mentioned that his recruitment does not depend at all on Bryant's; we would take both.
Sweet. Thanks for the update.

That would be in the good problem to have category.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #779 (permalink)
GBdomer

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

GBdomers prediction
I don't feel like going through and editing the top half of this so just bare with me. I believe ND will round out the class with 3 more prospects maybe four if a miracle happens and an elite prospect opens up. I am extremely confident ND will close with these three prospects.
Folston I don't know much about him but I know the ND staff on II loves his film and what he can potentially bring to the offense. This is payback for Oregon taking Byron Marshall from us last year which I think Folston is just as good. He will be deciding at the Under Armor Game and all signs point to Notre Dame. It's nice taking 2 of the top 5 backs from Florida this year.
Another prospect I believe Notre Dame will get is Max Redfield. I am extremely confident Redfield ends up Irish even more than I am Folston does. He has been my man crush since day 1 in this class and I believe is an elite ball hawking safety from a place and position we just don't recruit that well. I believe Redfield will play right away not start but will play a TON his freshman year. I knew Charlie Weis could recruit against USC but now Brian Kelly is also showing he can recruit well against USC also. Notre Dame doesn't win a whole lot of 1 on 1 battles against USC in Cali.
The last prospect I believe will end up with the Irish is Alquain Muhammad. I heard he was a silent the night he supposedly gave his commitment and I still believe he is. The reason he hasn't visited is due to paperwork and also some think academics are the thing holding it up. Notre Dame likes to have there prospects academics and stuff in order before visiting kind of like the LaRue thing. I expect AQM to chose ND at Army Game than visit sometime shortly after that.

Other prospects ND is after Deon Hollins I believe the only way we expect his commitment that is if we miss on AQM.
Eddie Vanderdoes not happening imo.
Sebstain LaRue after Massington left for UCLA I don't see LaRue going anywhere.

btw I brought up Max Alexander last night some of you got excited but the ND staff has moved on and I believe him and his brother end up at Kentucky for some reason.

updated with this for those who don't want to scroll through it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #780 (permalink)
GoIrish399

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Staff Picks: Third take on targets

Not a subscriber

Old 12-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #781 (permalink)
Luckylucci
Community Moderator

Cash: 201,165,586.91
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 201,165,586.91
Donate
Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!Luckylucci should be giving advice to Kelly!

High Confidence that Redfield and Folston are Irish. Low confidence that AQM is Irish. Don't mention anything about Hollins.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #782 (permalink)
Emcee77
latress on the men-jay

Cash: 303,044.47
Bank: 1,851,954,557.18
Total Bankroll: 1,852,257,601.64
Donate
Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!Emcee77 should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
High Confidence that Redfield and Folston are Irish. Low confidence that AQM is Irish. Don't mention anything about Hollins.
"Low confidence" like ... they doubt he will be Irish? Or they are just moderately confident he will be Irish?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #783 (permalink)
NDPhilly
Fully Torqued

Cash: 29,967,318.67
Bank: 0.55
Total Bankroll: 29,967,319.22
Donate
NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!NDPhilly should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers Saint Josephs Chelsea USA

Low as in they think he will be irish but not very confident about there prediction.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #784 (permalink)
DCIrish
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 53,992.33
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 53,992.33
Donate
DCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to beholdDCIrish is a splendid one to behold

Is there a thread for Marquez North.

He is interested in ND according to Tunnel Vision.