Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #701 (permalink)
GBdomer

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDdomer2 View Post
You are absolutely right. I have an interest in it being up to date. Which is now is thanks to Ironman and GITF.

Again, I wasn't being a dick to anyone, you just jumped on the opportunity to be a dick to me.

Your priorities were never questioned or needed by me but thanks for sharing.

I hope you do well in school and find a good job too. That is sincere and not condescending.
And when I have time i'll update it. Sorry taking a shot at you I know we have butted heads in the past just a little wound up today sorry man.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #702 (permalink)
Pa Golden Tate Fan
Sophomore

Cash: 141,746.12
Bank: 1,127,034.06
Total Bankroll: 1,268,780.18
Donate
Pa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the communityPa Golden Tate Fan is a leader in the community
Baltimore Orioles Chicago Bulls Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBdomer View Post
I am taking sports marketing, business law, business tech pro, accounting for non accountants, sales management. and Microsoft publisher. Publisher is a two Credit class. So it's about six classes its a lot of work for me because I have a IEP so school doesn't come easy to me. I have no problem doing homework and writing papers, but I can't take tests.
Awesome man what are your planning to do then?
Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #703 (permalink)
NDdomer2
I'll Allow it

Cash: 2,579.17
Bank: 56,536,217,764.77
Total Bankroll: 56,536,220,343.94
Donate
NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!NDdomer2 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Los Angeles Lakers Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame

Quote:
And when I have time i'll update it. Sorry taking a shot at you I know we have butted heads in the past just a little wound up today sorry man.
It's cool man. I don't really take much personal. Just took my post out of context which was easy to do the way I worded it.

I really do hope you do good in school to bro. I graduated in 2010 and know how hard it can be taking high credit loads on top of other things (I played fb).
Old 09-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #704 (permalink)
irishfanjho15
I'M BACK!!!

Cash: 5,761.79
Bank: 1,520,086,225.20
Total Bankroll: 1,520,091,986.99
Donate
irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishog77 View Post
Where the hell is trinity anyway?? Haven't heard from him in some time. He's gotta be going ape sh!t over 4-0! Where are ya, bud?
He's probably perma-drunk and pumped right now.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #705 (permalink)
irishfanjho15
I'M BACK!!!

Cash: 5,761.79
Bank: 1,520,086,225.20
Total Bankroll: 1,520,091,986.99
Donate
irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!irishfanjho15 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Indiana Pacers Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Quote:
Ya I guess if you want to call it that you were the one who bumped it so obviously you have some interest in it. Sorry but with taking 17 creds, my job, than getting a new job keeping up to date on a master list was at the bottom of my to do list.
Good luck man. I feel your pain. I took 18.5 credits fall semester of my senior year in college all while playing football. Not to mention my work study job. I was in freak out mode weekly. Got it all in though.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #706 (permalink)
GBdomer

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

I did a little bit of a GBdomer tunnel vision on the front page to make up for my nonsense. I truly am sorry guys i hate letting people down even if its in some thread. I know a lot of you guys look forward to my posts and from hear on out I hope to work with Ironman and Golden to make this as accurate and up to date as I can.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #707 (permalink)
ThePiombino
Team MVP

Cash: 4,023.07
Bank: 108,828,105,665.72
Total Bankroll: 108,828,109,688.79
Donate
ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!ThePiombino should be giving advice to Kelly!
San Francisco Giants San Francisco 49ers New York Rangers Notre Dame Italy

In for the virtual bro hugs.