Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #85 (permalink)
GBdomer

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahambo View Post
What about the DB coach from Iowa State? He should get a slice of the mid-west too?
That and Cali

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #86 (permalink)
koonja
**** Michigan

Cash: 83,014.44
Bank: 1,923,793,607.44
Total Bankroll: 1,923,876,621.88
Donate
koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!koonja should be giving advice to Kelly!
Notre Dame

Four-star OL Kyle Bosch schedules next Notre Dame visit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #87 (permalink)
IrishNJ89
Walk-On

Cash: 3,267.07
Bank: 33,470.23
Total Bankroll: 36,737.30
Donate
IrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of lightIrishNJ89 is a glorious beacon of light
New York Yankees New York Knicks New York Giants Notre Dame

Gonna be at ND the 17th, Michigan the 18th, and Mich St. the 19th.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #88 (permalink)
OCIrish
Fukk Michigan

Cash: 52,296.95
Bank: 3,990,802,694,769.46
Total Bankroll: 3,990,802,747,066.41
Donate
OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Good write up on ISD abour Illinois kids.....they are loaded on the Offensive Line in this class. We have legitimate shots with all but Tuley-Tillman from the sounds of it.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #89 (permalink)
Me2SouthBend
Keith Arnold

Cash: 7,880.88
Bank: 2,459,118,883,285.89
Total Bankroll: 2,459,118,891,166.77
Donate
Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!Me2SouthBend should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers Pittsburgh Steelers Boston Bruins Notre Dame

From ISD (the article referenced in above post)

The state of Illinois is especially loaded in the Class of 2013. The offensive line is especially dynamic, but Illinois also has two talented run-throw quarterbacks that have received interest from the Irish staff. Unlike most seasons, Illinois also has two dynamic offensive skill players in running back Ty Isaac and wide receiver Laquon Treadwell. Notre Dame has not had as much success in Illinois of late as it had in past years, but that trend must reverse a bit this season. Doing so would give Notre Dame a strong foundation in the Class of 2013, especially along the offensive line.

Here is the second part of our look at the state of Illinois:

KYLE BOSCH, OL, 6-5, 280, WHEATON(ST. FRANCIS)IL

EARLY OFFERS: Alabama, Arizona, Boston College, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Purdue, Stanford, Tennessee, West Virginia

COACH D’S EVALUATION: Wheaton, Illinois native Kyle Bosch brings many positive skills to the game, making it hard to truly decide which are his best attributes. For me, his two best traits are the nastiness with which he plays the game and the swagger he has on the field. Many offensive linemen play with attitude and confidence, traits that Bosch also possesses. What Bosch seems to have on film is a swagger that is often displayed by skill players or linebackers. His versatility is another of his better attributes. Bosch is built well for the guard position, where his squatty build and arm length would be best suited. At 6-foot-5 with solid agility, good technique, and fast hands he could also play tackle if that need arose. I love Bosch’s frame. He is still relatively thin at 280 pounds and has a nice athletic build. The St. Francis standout has impressive natural strength, but with his frame it is obvious that he is going to get a lot stronger and get up to at least 295-300 pounds. He still has relatively thin legs for such a big player but has a strong lower body, which means he is going to be able to add a lot of lower body strength in college. After a year or two in a college weight room he is going to become an extremely strong and powerful football player. Bosch is a physical and aggressive football player, another reason he is ideally suited for guard. The 6-foot-5 lineman has good agility and possesses good foot quickness. He gets off the line quickly and fires off with good speed when working vertically. There is a little bit of hip stiffness to his game so he does not change direction as quickly as he fires off the line. That might limit his ability to block in space on the edge, which is yet another reason I believe he will excel inside. Bosch is a fundamentally sound player and plays the game with a good base. He has strong and quick hands and knows how to use them. Bosch is also a smart and instinctive football player that does a great job keeping his eyes downfield and his head on a swivel. It is easy to see why schools from all over the country are hot and heavy after this young blocker.

WHERE THINGS STAND: The relationship between Bosch and Notre Dame has been interesting. The talented Illinois tackle grew up a Notre Dame fan, and when the Irish offered he called it the one offer he had been waiting for. He camped at Notre Dame last summer in hopes of earning an offer, but despite performing quite well at the camp the Irish staff at the time decided to hold off on offering him. Notre Dame’s strategy under Charley Molnar and Ed Warinner was to fill up on tackles first and then go after interior players if there was room. Bosch came back to Notre Dame for the South Florida game but the longer Notre Dame waited to offer the closer the gap between the Irish and the other programs became. Under the new offensive leadership the plan of recruiting the offensive line has significantly changed. One of the first things Martin and new line coach Harry Hiestand did together was offer Bosch a scholarship. The St. Francis standout has been shot up to the top of the Irish board for interior players, a group that has a greater priority with the new staff. By hiring Hiestand the Irish gained a coach that had already established a relationship with Bosch. Hiestand offered Bosch at Tennessee and wants him just as badly at Notre Dame. With Hiestand on board and in charge of the line the Irish are back in good shape with Bosch. Bosch plans to visit Notre Dame the weekend of Feb. 17 and would like to make a decision during the summer before his senior season starts, although that is not set in stone. While Notre Dame will be in good position, programs like Alabama, Michigan, and Stanford among others will also have a great shot at landing the four-star lineman.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #90 (permalink)
OCIrish
Fukk Michigan

Cash: 52,296.95
Bank: 3,990,802,694,769.46
Total Bankroll: 3,990,802,747,066.41
Donate
OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!OCIrish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Thanks South Bend.....I can't link from my phone.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #91 (permalink)
Grahambo

Cash: 0
Bank: 0
Total Bankroll: 0
Donate

Sounds like ND's to lose. Also sounds like Molnar was not very good at recruiting.