Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #57 (permalink)
aubeirish
Senior

Cash: 2,809.85
Bank: 1,358,841,832.30
Total Bankroll: 1,358,844,642.15
Donate
aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!aubeirish should be giving advice to Kelly!
Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots Detroit Red Wings Notre Dame Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianIrish View Post
I hope he's offered as a defensive back, we have tons of receivers (even if Floyd leaves), lots of RBs (he wouldn't be our highest rated in this class even), but in the defensive backfield is a freaking wasteland. This kid might be in the two deep right away.
I highly doubt he is offered for defense. Perhaps the coaching staff feels he is too good to pass on.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #58 (permalink)
Sherm Sticky
The Prophet

Cash: 201,509,830.29
Bank: 572,198,598.38
Total Bankroll: 773,708,428.67
Donate
Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!Sherm Sticky should be giving advice to Kelly!
New York Yankees New York Knicks San Francisco 49ers New Jersey Devils Notre Dame

I think this tells us that the staff doesn't think they are going to get Huggins. If Huggins came he would be the RB and Hayes probably would play slot. With this offer I think Amir will play slot and Hayes will be the RB.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #59 (permalink)
ndcoltsfan2010
Junior

Cash: 1,303,277.89
Bank: 278,849,078.39
Total Bankroll: 280,152,356.28
Donate
ndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud of
Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Nashville Predators Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND in CT View Post
I think this tells us that the staff doesn't think they are going to get Huggins. If Huggins came he would be the RB and Hayes probably would play slot. With this offer I think Amir will play slot and Hayes will be the RB.
I see your point and you might be right. I will look at this as keeping our options open in case Huggins goes to Rutgers or elsewhere. I think we need to continue to recruit the best talent out there no matter what. Things can change in a moment, and kids can change their minds about where they are headed until NSD. I think Carlisle is a multi-talented shifty kind of kid that can make some big plays no matter what position he ends up playing. We need some playmakers and I think this kid is one of those.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #60 (permalink)
The Polish Irishman
Just your hero

Cash: 135,430.71
Bank: 5,271,135,952,130.11
Total Bankroll: 5,271,136,087,560.82
Donate
The Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the community
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Not sure on Huggins, but I think this offer is more about speed. Or lack of speed. On offense will really only have Riddick, Wood, Jackson, and Jones who have great speed. We need a burner who can return punts. Next year you add Daniels, Hayes, and Atkinsons.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:04 AM   #61 (permalink)
The Polish Irishman
Just your hero

Cash: 135,430.71
Bank: 5,271,135,952,130.11
Total Bankroll: 5,271,136,087,560.82
Donate
The Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the communityThe Polish Irishman is a leader in the community
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/blogs/coach-ds-blog

Quote:
Carlisle Offered by Notre Dame
Written by Bryan Driskell Wednesday, 03 November 2010 21:51

I just texted back and forth with 2011 RB Amir Carlisle (Sunnyvale, Cal./The King's Academy). The 5-foot-10, 180-pound running back informed ISD that he was offered a scholarship by Notre Dame.

Carlisle said he will certainly be visiting Notre Dame, but it will likely be after the season. The King's Academy standout said Notre Dame is recruiting him as an athlete, with running back and wide receiver as his likely destination. The 5-10 speedster could also play cornerback at the next level.

Carlisle is currently a Stanford commit, but has always had strong interest in the Irish and has remained friends with several current Notre Dame commitments.

For the season, Carlisle has racked up 1427 rushing yards in only eight games. He has scored 15 touchdowns and is averaging 9.98 yards per carry. The King's Academy standout has added another 214 receiving yards and 3 receiving touchdowns.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #62 (permalink)
ndcoltsfan2010
Junior

Cash: 1,303,277.89
Bank: 278,849,078.39
Total Bankroll: 280,152,356.28
Donate
ndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud ofndcoltsfan2010 has much to be proud of
Indiana Pacers Indianapolis Colts Nashville Predators Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Polish Irishman View Post
That just confirmed what I was hoping. We recruit him as an athlete and see where he best fits our systems. The bottom line is he is a playmaker.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #63 (permalink)
irishff1014
All-American

Cash: 8,308.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 8,308.28
Donate
irishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the communityirishff1014 is a leader in the community
Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins Notre Dame

sweet even if we lose the rest of the games but kelly's staff can keep this calss together i will be happy.