Go Back   Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion > Play Like A Champion Today > Notre Dame Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2007 Recruiting Profiles
Front Page Forums REGISTER NOW! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Live Chat Game Arcade Varsity Club

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our FREE online community, you will have access to post and respond to discussions, communicate privately with other members, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE, so join the IrishEnvy.com Community today! If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact support and we will assist you.

If you already have an IrishEnvy.com membership account but forgot the username and/or password, use our password recovery tool to access your account information.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2006, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Irish Envy
Administrator

Cash: 7,280,800.89
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 7,280,800.89
Donate
Irish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really nice
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Indiana

'07 KS LB Brian Smith (Signed LOI to Notre Dame)

Brian Smith - Linebacker (6-2/222)
St. Thomas Aquinas HS (Overland Park, KS)

Combine
Forty: 4.72 Seconds
Bench Reps: 14
Bench Max: N/A
Squat Max: N/A
Shuttle: 4.5 Seconds
Vertical: 29 Inches

Rankings & Accolades
- Rivals.com Inside Linebackers 2007 (12)
- Rivals.com Kansas Top 15 2007 (3)
- Scout.com Inside Linebackers 2007 (30)

Star Ratings
Rivals.com:
Scout.com:

School Choices
1. Iowa (Soft Verbal)
2. Notre Dame
3. Arizona State
4. Kansas
5. Kansas State
6. Michigan
7. Missouri
8. Nebraska

Last edited by Jason Pham; 01-29-2007 at 06:25 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 05-12-2006, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Irish Envy
Administrator

Donate
Irish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really niceIrish Envy is just really nice

Last edited by Irish Envy; 05-12-2006 at 01:01 PM..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Irish Envy
Administrator

Donate

This kid is IRISH with an offer. Dad played here (Chris Smith) in the early 80s, he went to the Fiesta Bowl and he gleams when he talks about Notre Dame.

Also, he hits like a damn mack truck. Some of the most impressive hits I've seen in awhile. He had one where he hit a RB in the backfield, who fumbled the ball and laid there kicking his legs. I mean, LIT HIM UP!

Also, there is a clip on Rivals that I watched where he was playing FB. He left the backfield about 7 yards in a pass route, noticed his QB was being pushed back out of the pocket and he went back and BLEW UP the two defenders that were chasing his QB. That kid didn't move for awhile, either.

After watching his clips, he has moved into my Top 5 LB list.

Last edited by Irish Envy; 05-12-2006 at 01:06 PM..
Old 05-12-2006, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
jiggafini19
The Pope

Cash: 162,922.65
Total Bankroll: 162,922.65
Donate
jiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to behold
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Bowling Green Liverpool USA

Quote:
If they're going to get a legacy, I hope it is Brian Smith at MLB. His video made me forget all about Kyle Jackson.
I posted this on May 2. From the minute I saw this guy's highlight reel, I immediately adjusted my wish list. I like Kyle Jackson a lot, but Brian Smith is someone I like even more.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Irish Envy
Administrator

Donate

I must have missed that because I normally check out whomever you recommend. He hits so damn hard I had snot bubbles coming out my nose. I think he is a must get kid regardless of star rating.

Since he is a legacy, the tradition means something to him, so he would be a positive kid to have in the class, sorta like the glue of the class. Man, just impressed. I'm sure his grades are all squared away too coming from a Domer family and playing at a Catholic school like he does.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
jiggafini19
The Pope

Cash: 162,922.65
Total Bankroll: 162,922.65
Donate
jiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to beholdjiggafini19 is a splendid one to behold
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Bowling Green Liverpool USA

I put Smith up there with Richetti Jones and Major Wright....that's how much I like him.

You see his video and you can't help but be impressed by him. If ND ends up with Nagel, Smith, Dailey and Martez Wilson at LB I'll be pretty happy.

I get the feeling Paskorz will end up being in there and Dailey will not.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
irishnd31
Not just a pretty face

Cash: 20,888.39
Total Bankroll: 20,888.39
Donate
irishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud ofirishnd31 has much to be proud of
Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Cleveland Browns Notre Dame

Hey, if you boys are that high on him, I like him too. I would love to see the film that you guys saw. In the Getting To Know Each Other thread, I stated that Glenn Earl was my favorite Domer of all time. I love how that dude popped. Left no doubt on every tackle. From the sounds of this kid, he's built of the same mold.

If you have any way of putting some film of the kid on here, I would appreciate it.