View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
NDGOLDEN
Sophomore

Cash: 100,000,012,000,138,832.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 100,000,012,000,138,832.00
Donate
NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!NDGOLDEN should be giving advice to Kelly!

IF colson decides to come back next year this team could be pretty special. Colson will get stronger in offseason and be probably even better in the post. Farrell will probably end up being our go to guy for clutch shots. Rex is always gonna be strong on D, now if he can learn to drive and finish that would be awesome. Ryan hopefully decides to stay cause he could be a threat at anytime to go off and score, he just needs to learn how to play D. Geben and Torres hopefully give good minutes next year. Gibbs will get a ton of minutes next year and hopefully he can make the most of it cause he will be a great talent. I'm extremely excited to see how well Djogo is. I saw him at practice and he looked athletic and long. Harvey is very athletic and can score at will. I hope he translates to college ball quick cause he could be an awesome asset to this team next year. Mooney and Burns will hopefully get some time next year. When I was at practice Burns was extremely vocal. He was very loud on the defensive end. Let's hope he can learn on the offensive side this off season cause he can defiantly bring some intensity with him.
NDGOLDEN is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!