View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
arrowryan
All-American

Cash: 3,021,362.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 3,021,362.66
Donate
arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!arrowryan should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Pittsburgh Steelers Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by military_irish View Post
Pre-season number one. From everything I've heard this could be McGraws most talented team.

1) Notre Dame
2) Baylor
3) UConn
4) South Carolina
5) Louisville

Notre Dame Fighting Irish ranked No. 1 in Associated Press preseason Top 25, four-time defending champion UConn Huskies third
I think this is Muffet's most talented and deepest team. Muffet has a very nice blend of experienced players and young, talented players. If they don't win the championship this year, something would have gone horribly wrong. The starting 5 will probably be:

Lindsay Allen- Best PG in the country
Arike Ogunbowale- IMO, could be best scorer in ND history when all said and done.
Marina Mabrey- A better all around player than her older sister.
Brianna Turner- Probably the best player in the country.
Kathryn Westbeld- A nice compliment to Turner and is a very solid #4.

Bench:
Kristina Nelson- Most improved player on the team. If they can get consistent production out of her 6'5" frame, watch out.
Ali Patberg: Coming off a torn ACL. She is the future replacement when Allen graduates. Was a big time recruit in high school.
Jackie Young- True freshman and former 5 recruit. Indiana's all-time leading scorer for both men's and women's basketball combined.
Erin Boley: Another true freshman and former 5 recruit. Similar build to Westbeld but I have heard she is a better scorer.
Mychal Johnson: One of Muffet's best perimeter defenders. She won't light up the score board but players like her are very important in March.
arrowryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!